Returning pilot looking for large, fiendly social corp

I’m a mature pilot returning to EVE after a 9-year hiatus. Starting anew, just finished the training sessions. I’m looking for a large, newb-friendly social corp with a highly-active discord VOICE community. Primary interest is in mining and other non-pvp ventures, but happy to contribute to the cause as required. No plans to head back to null-sec for a while. Look forward to contributing back to the corp and its members best I can, as I become more experienced — again.

Thanks!

Hey. If you should want to return to Null then contact us :slight_smile:

With respect Aiden

good afternoon,

My corp is also looking for new member and we are currently in Null space also. if you are interested in Null dont hesitate to drop me a message and we can talk a bit more over discord :slight_smile:

Thank you

Hey!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about our EVE Online branch here.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

If you want you can be adviced on your way to 0.0 fitness in our ranks.

We are in the same boat as you from a 5 year Hiatus
Help us Make Invicta. Great Again!!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.