Returning pilot looking to have fun

Hi. I haven’t played in like 4 years due to real life issues but recently have more time and am looking to start playing again. I am still in my old corp but they do not appear to be active anymore so I am hoping to find a new one.

My main is a hulk pilot but I am not really sure that I want to go back to mining. I have an alt that I was training for PvP that can fly battleships I think but I never really got to use him and was hoping for a chance to.

After being gone for so long I’m pretty much a newbie again and I never really PvPed to begin with so if there are any PvP-leaning corps out there that are willing to show me the ropes give me a call!

If you are looking for some good mining please consider us.

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Hey Marleath Orteska,
If you are still serious about joining an alliance that is active and full of content, contact Chapultepec in game. We are a Faction Warfare Alliance and have a fair amount of content from small gangs to fleet actions with FW and Pirate engagements.
Chap

If you’d be interested in learning wormholes and pvp, i think we could be a great group for you. Convo or mail me in game and we can chat things out.

Hi PLR,

Sent you an in game mail with some details.

Fly safe,

Cold

We can offer you a great eve experience and you will learn to PVP with us by experience. Contact me in game

Hey, @Partial_Light_Refraction! I just started a corp to run public PVP fleets - and we also recruit vets and newbros to set up a solid corp besides the running of fleets - a bit of PVE, atm still in high sec 0.5 but later in our low sec home, too.

We want to achieve critical mass of players for the corp and not only for our discord and would be happy to have more PVP people - so perhaps this is something for you: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

We are a relaxed group and know all about RL aggro - the corp just started out, but with public fleets and the new members there is always something to do - and we could really use more - check it out :slight_smile:

Join the discord for questions: https://discord.gg/deVNUju - hope to see you there and in space!

Cheers,

Mad Librarian (MadLib)

join HIVE industries INC!

Hello!

If you are looking for a balanced PVP / PVE group, you could consider us. We fly in Imperium coalition in nullsec Delve region. Your battleship alt could be very useful in the main doctrine fleets, while mining is also very lucrative out here.

Come have a look, and good luck in your search

o/
Frank

Welcome back mate. Eve always finds her way back into life.

Hop in our ingame channel, Coalition of Carebears and then join our Discord if you like the general intro.

Cheers,
Sjup

Welcome back to Eve, friend.

Have a look at our forum post. We just opened recruitment again.

Link

Hey man,
Give Brute Force Solutions a look. We are primarily a PVP alliance but we offer a lot of industry opportunities as well so there will be plenty of things to do while you learn the ropes :slight_smile:

SUNDAY FUNDAY

Recruiting self motivated players that are 18 years old or older. We have good all around members with all Time Zones represented. Come on out to nullsec with us.

What we offer:

• Regular PvP Content
  • Capital PvP
  • Safe Sov Null for Ratting/Mining
  • FC Training
  • Corp & Alliance SRP incl. Capital Ships
  • Free Skillbook Program

Our Requirements:

• Full API on file while a member of the Corp
  • Ability to use Discord and Mumble
  • Have a good attitude and be a team player
  • Have a dedicated PvP character
  • You must have fun and enjoy playing the game

Recruiting status: Open (Omega Only)

CEO - Ryac Sampaio
XO - Ellise Solette
Recruiters - Tweettweet5603 (EU), Nyne Vancloud (US)

Join: GLD Public

Hey Partial Light Refraction, I am a recruiter for Universal Fleet Operations, UFO for short, we are stationed and operate out of syndicate. UFO is a PVP focused corp but also offers industry and other carebear activities. Below is a general description of our corp feel free to contact me in game for more information or join our recruitment discord server!

Discord: https://discord.gg/FbYagaU

UFO - Universal Fleet Operations

UFO is a Nullsec-based PvP-oriented corporation whose membership enjoys the entire range of EVE’s activities. We have been around and active since 2008. We are a home for friendly, easy-going, and mature individuals who are active and have a burning desire to kill people… in video games.
We are committed to ensuring that we as a corporation achieve our goals, short and long term, and provide a relaxed atmosphere of mutual fun and enjoyment to our membership.
UFO’s primary focus is on small gang nullsec pvp, that is tailored around roams, WH treks and gate camps, as well as occasional Corp level CTA fleets Our members include many veteran players with a high level of experience in all aspects of EVE, including solo, small-scale, and large scale PvP, as well as fleet commanding and other activities.
What we offer:
→ A mature team of players that are friendly, supportive, and knowledgeable in all aspects of EVE.
→ Help and advice for the inexperienced.
→ Active leadership and a relaxed atmosphere.
→ Opportunity to fly with experienced FCs in everything from small gang fights to medium size fleet engagements
→ Regular corporation-sponsored activities.
→Corp provided doctrine ships
→Moon Mining, Reactions, and other industrial focused services
→Free Cloning Service
→Corporate Jump Freighter Services

What we look for:
→ Active players focused and interested in PvP activities.
→ PvP experience preferred.
→ Working microphone and ability to use Discord and TS3.
→ Speak English.
→ Mature team player.
Minimum Preferable Skill Point Value is 5 Million (Exceptions Made)

Zkill Link: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/1720097622/

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.