Returning Pilot [US] Looking for Veteran Friendly Corp

I am returning to Eve from a long vacation from the game. A lot has changed I see.

I am looking to join an active corp, preferably one with several active Service Veterans.

We might be a great fit for you. Our group has many returning vets that began playing EVE 10+ years ago. Please message me in game and lets chat!

trying to… cant remember how to msg in chat

Hi Spuds,

Were a growing corp forming a pvp core, and were looking for returning vets to help build up our vetran led corp.

You can find our details on the linked post, hope to hear from you.

Hey Spuds,

We are a active PVP corp of old vets and returning players. Many of us are either ex military or current service members. Airforce, Navy and Army all represented!

Would love the opportunity to speak with you!

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving into lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hello spuds, welcome back to New Eden! Any interest in checking out life in Pochven?

Stribog Kybernaut Subclade offers players the opportunity to live in Pochven, the newest null-security region in New Eden with access to unique gameplay and mechanics found nowhere else in the game.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and the richest ores in the game found only in this single region of space
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with friendly and active pilots

Stribog is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our Discord Server.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Hey there Rabid Care Bears is recruiting. We live in null sec with our alliance and coalition. We are mostly ustz tight knit group that like to get on coms play the game and have fun. We do have active service members in our alliance and we all hang out in coms together we are like a big family no matter the corp we are in we do everything together. Many of us have played this game a long time and we are looking to add to our eve family. Hit me up in game with an eve mail or join our discord and chat with us

I look forward to hearing from you

You havent told so much about your time zone either your area of interest … can you please tell more about ? What is in your heart ?

Hey Spuds. H-COM is a PvP centric group. We are a casual, rl first group. US timezones, we have a few vets, and some current actuve duty guys too. Im not one, im a procrastinating, pot smoking civilian. We are a part of slyce alliance, and live in nullsec. We can help you get up to date on all the changes there have been, if any of this seems interesting feel free to contact us or me here or ingame

Frank Skeets

Can we talk or im too late ? :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.