Returning player, 10+m sp

Heck… I just reactivated my account after 10 years of inactivity. Didn’t actually think this was possible :slight_smile:

Now, I’m looking for a corp to get me motivated and starting to explore EVE again.

I’m soon to be 30 years old, married and living in Denmark. Hasn’t got loads of sparetime since I’ve got a 2 year old son and acting as a CEO professionally. Don’t really care if the corp is based in Denmark or Scandinavia, as long as it is based in Europe due to timezones. A huge plus is an off-game communication channel like Discord, etc.

10 years ago I was focusing PvP and I am thinking of going this way again.

Hit me up!

1 Like

Hey there, you can check out my corp called Aggressive Asset Relocation.

We are a low-sec corp based out of kinakka. We are basically pirates who love to shoot anyone we encounter. We accept alphas and newbros. We dont require people to be on everyday, as we understand real comes first.

We are very active, usually top or top 3 for monthly kills in Black Rise.
Half our guys are from EU and the other half from NA. We also have a running discord and website. Send me an in game mail if interested or search us up in game. Will be happy to answer all your questions.

Cheers.

Hi

Horse killers corp could be the place for you, we are laid back and experienced.

Join public channel or PM me in game.

Hello @erizias ,

I know you said EU only, and we are primarily US. However are EU guys are growing like mad in the last few months joining a variety of Corps inside the Alliance. Before you decide on your EVE home, give us a look see…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.