Returning Player 24m SP -Looking for Null - UK TZ

Just returned to EVE and I would like to get into a null sec based corp. A little history I’ve been playing on and off since 2007 on various toons. This character was born in 2013 and its been inactive for a number of years.

I was previously based in a Null sec industrial corp.

What I can offer

-Readiness to learn, I don’t have huge amounts of PvP experience but I want to get involved ASAP
-Team player
-Very friendly
-I want to be as active as I can be
-Ability to fly T3 Cruisers, Battlecruisers, covert ops, interceptors
-Willing to set a training plan in motion per corp request
https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/halphen35 PW 12345

What I’m looking for

-Null sec based
-Active fleets
-Assistance in getting back to speed with current meta(i’m out of the loop)
-The ability and means to fund myself in Null
-Friendly corp, medium sized.
-Would prefer an EU based TZ

Thanks

Hi,

I found myself in the same situation recently, I have found a good little corp and may be able to put in a good word.

Where do you want to be based?

Hi, I made this post using the wrong account.

Limlox that sounds interesting , mail me in game.

I’ll send you an additional evemail along.

Hi
If you are interested in getting more into pvp then we might be something for you. We have an active EU time zone.

Hello

hi @theo_valk
Looks like you need some FUN in your life! :slight_smile:

FUN inc is recruiting! Come and check us out here!

Hello there, My corp and alliance play during the UK/EU TZ, we are currently looking for like players who don’t mind doing a mix, come check us out, mate

My corps a small but growing one in the Razor Alliance and we’re looking for pilots to come PVP and have some good home space to make Isk in. We’re mostly an EU timezone Corporation so there’s plenty of content and people to speak to ~

We run T3C’s, BLOPs, Capitals and some other support fleets.
We’re mostly an EU corp so come hit us up o/

Indecision Discord - Home of the Confused

Come join our discord and have a chat with us if you have questions before joining.

https://indecision-eve.com/

Heyo!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about our EVE Online branch here.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

We may be a good fit for you :slight_smile:

check us out and let me know if your into our style:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.