30m Returning Pilot looking for nullsec/WH life

I’m coming back to the game on a casual basis, and I want to get out of my carebear (L4s and Incursions) comfort zone, and learn how to pvp. I’m looking for a nullsec or WH corp that can give me:

• PVP training (handholding will probably be needed), including suggested fits
  • Opportunity to make isk
  • A medium-sized corp (50-100 characters, 10-20 online players regularly)
  • Out of game chat (Discord pref.) so I can meme while I’m at work

What I can offer:

• ~30mil SPs, mostly in Caldari/missiles/shields with some gallente/turrets
  • 2-3 nights/week for 2-3 hours at a time. EDT US timezone, 00:00 to 04:00 EVE time mostly.
  • Willingness to learn and die
1 Like

Welcome back. I am the CEO of a new WH corp (United Syndicate) that is in a low class WH (C2 w/ C2/LS statics). The corp is PvP focused, but you are able to do other things. As stated we are new and currently have 2 members. We have no issue with helping you learn to PvP, and since we are so small will have time to dedicate to you. We do meet all but your size requirements, but I figured I would give you the option. If you’d like to discuss the corp feel free to join our discord https://discord.gg/adFh3qW

We are a USTZ corp and I am on pretty much daily.

1 Like

eve mail sent

1 Like

Good day

1 Like

Welcome back! I’m the recruiter of a veteran Lowsec/Nullsec corp (Mecha Enterprises Fleet) that resides in both Cloud Ring as well as the Gallente/Caldari warzone. We are PVP focused but we also have various other activities as well such as ratting and industry. We currently have 72 members.

We have no issue with teaching you to learn PVP, our alliance is focused on the foundation of helping each other, and someone will always be there to help teach you. If you’re interested, feel free to join our discord here: http://bit.ly/FEDUPDiscord

We are mostly USTZ with some EU as well.

we might be a good fit for u feel free to hit us up ingame or discord

1 Like

grafik

1 Like

Hey!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about our EVE Online branch here.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

Recruiting self motivated players that are 18 years old or older. We have good all around members with all Time Zones represented. Come on out to nullsec with us.

What we offer:

Regular PvP Content
Capital PvP
Safe Sov Null for Ratting/Mining
FC Training
Corp & Alliance SRP incl. Capital Ships
Free Skillbook Program
Our Requirements:

Full API on file while a member of the Corp
Ability to use Discord and Mumble
Have a good attitude and be a team player
Have a dedicated PvP character
You must have fun and enjoy playing the game
Recruiting status: Open (Omega Only)

CEO - Ryac Sampaio
XO - Ellise Solette
Recruiters - Ruub Kers (EU), Ellise Solette (US)

Join: GLD PUBLIC\

NULL SEC OP HERE

Cerberus Federation [CEFED] is currently recruiting pilots for null sec shenanigans.

We are mainly seeking USTZ pilots, but all TZ are welcome to apply.

What we are looking for:

• PVPers

• Miners

• Ratters

• Hoodlums/vandals

What we offer:

• Plenty of PVP

• Dead end pocket for your isking needs

• Great planets for PI

• Moon mining

• Never ending supply of Gatorade

What we require:

• Ability to follow orders

• On comms when active (Mumble)

• Unflinching loyalty to protect the memes

• Blood of the innocent / first born child / organs (your choice)

Come on down to our pub, CEFED PUBLIC, and have a drink with us, see if we are right for you! . .

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.