Returning Player 25M SP LF Low-sec / Null Sec

Check us out!

Come chat with us, we do alot of lowsec pvp however also have access to some nullsec.

Hey Kyle!

What tz are you in?

Infamy Inc is a small Euro Corp part of FEDUP Sov Holding alliance, which is part of Legacy

We are looking for:

• PvPers
  • Miners
  • Inustrial
  • Ratters

In turn we will expect you to participate in Home Defence and CTA whilst online, in return we offer:

• Experienced leadership
  • Place to have fun
  • RL comes first corp
  • Nice space to make isk
  • Moon mining
  • PvP from small to large fleets
  • Returning Player friendly
  • New Bro friendly

Come and have a chat or join our public channel Infamy inc

Looking forward to hearing from you!

//Anta

3,000 ships lost in your mum!

What sort of dick-tator am I?
Orlav Aldent 2020
“Dear god this has been a long time coming, I’ve been active in EVE for around 5 years. In that time I have been a lowsec pirate playing scrubby gate games and camping till the dreads drop. I have done hard time in nullsec, playing king of the hill and cloaky camping kids that 100% deserved it, 40% of the time. After nullsec burnt me to a crisp, I got lost in wormhole space and fell in love with the splash, Jspace is without a doubt the love of my life however I now find myself in lowsec once again. This time though I want to build my own community, I have spent a lot of my game time building and supporting the communities I have been lucky enough to be a part of and at long last, I want my own little crew of fruits, nuts and vegetables to unleash on the unsuspecting and uncloaked.”

Requirements

• Omega - I would love to open my doors to alphas as well, however I don’t believe that non-faction warfare lowsec space is well suited for alphas, this requirement may change however, I do value the raw fearlessness that new bros have.
  • USTZ - This is flexible, however i’m an Australian that works nightshift and that’s not going to change anytime soon, so USTZ is the best fit. I won’t discourage other TZs, however be aware that I cannot guarantee content, that’s in your court.
  • PVP - I don’t care what you do for income, I have several side ventures myself that are of the care bear kind. However when you hear the words “I’ve tackled a…”, you will be expected to back up our tackler ASAP.
  • 18+ - I’m not interested in edgelords who are edgelords for the edge. I want everyone to jell and to respect one another even if you don’t agree on everything others think or share. There are loose community guidelines that will be made clear, they are there to cultivate an open and enjoyable culture and community.
  • Mic - This is a no-brainer, if you can’t communicate, you’re going to have a bad time. This means discord and TS, I literally never want to have to use mumble ever again.

Join me on discord

Hey there,

WASME - Likely Suspects is a 0.0 Corporation, we are looking to build up our EU/USTZ. There are daily alliance ops and there is never any shortage of things to shoot.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/wasme-likely-suspects-eu-us-nullsec-pvp-corp

WASAME Has been a PvP corp since day one.
We have recently come back from a break from pvp after the Co2/Moa issues, and after padding our wallets in a rental alliance.
We are for the fun fights, not the killboard padding. We are happily situated in RAZOR Alliance

We can offer:
Fun Fights
Nullsec Space
Capital Fleets
Friendly Atmosphere.

Feel free to get in touch with myself or drop into our recruitment channel: ‘Likely Public’.

Or join our Discord for a chat:

Stop by and have a chat, we might be the right fit for you.

yo m8, dont know if u found somthing yet but heres pvp with a tillte “twist” to it and mabe a bit more immersion, not just the shoot whatever f1 kinda thing… have a look ;o)

Hey, man. Welcome back! We’re a bunch of newly returned vets ourselves. We’re looking to group a community of pvpers that like to just hop in, have some fun and not deal with making Eve your life just to do the basics.

We’re definitely in need of scouts and tackle! Check us out, I’d love to chat.

Hi Kyle

WCS is a South African PVP Corp in Null sec with TONS of ISK making opportunities.
We have members from all over from the uk to alaska.

What we Offer:

Indy, Moons, BP’s
PVP on a Massive Scale
Krab…errr…Ratting
Alliance wide Mining Operations + PI
Dedicated Voice Comms
Experienced helpers and support channels
Friendly atmosphere
Abyssal sites

Eintlik doen ons alles!

So, if even one of these interest you, then hop on WCS-Pub, and make some noise.

PS: As jy die kan lees, help dit al klaar baie!!

WE NEED YOU!

Regards

Slannesh

Hi Kyle,
Check out our recruitment post:

Hey Kyle,

I would love it if you had 5 minutes to check out .KNOC

We are a crazy bunch of murdur hobos that are seeking more pilots looking to cause chaos!!

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do as long as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you

Check us out! B0SS Alliance - Recruiting PvP Focused Pilots & Corporations for NPC Nullsec.... Come Fly With Us!

Hey m8,
I took a 5 year break and man has things changed. Take a look at Voidstalker. No elitist and just want to have fun.

Hey Kyle,

We live in a WH but play almost exclusively in the null. Them scouting skills are the best applied in null alright.

Take a look at our post Island Monkeys - Small Gang PvP with all the Fun (C3/NS EU TZ) and hit us up on the discord for more info.

o/

Hey Kyle Stubbs! Mouth Trumpet Cavalry is here to help you be better at PvP! We are a glorious and strong C5 WH corp. Masters of nano fleets! Wielders of Heavy Armor! Distributors of Void S through our Enyo fleets that strike terror in to our enemies! Fear not for your isk, for Wormhole space has the best isk making for any skill level. MCAV is truly a paradise that all should wish to experience.

Join mcav-public channel in game, or convo Tugen or Avardos Avaleiria to find out more. Join us! You will thank yourself for it.

o7 please read my post below if this intrests you at all then please get in touch either on discord or ingame

@Wicked#0001

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.