218M SP Char, Specializing in Wolfpack/Subcap warfare (Almost perfect Mom/Carrier/Dread) + Alt Seeking return to comraderie

That about sums it up. Long time player, since 2007 (started while living in Helsinki, Finland) and looking for a solid group of players willing to teach and cooperate.

I love wolfpacks, and prefer subcap warfare - dont mind being an F1 monkey and it seems IRL is about to make Eve time available again. I’m surprisingly ignorant about a LOT of game mechanics for such a long time player (wormholes, probing, PI, structures, etc) but super experienced in other aspects. I’m genuinely curious, lifelong learner and willing to help when I can, but not a try hard.

Anywhoo, I can voice comms, willing to commit, within reason, but really just looking for that adrenaline rush that only Eve can provide. Hit me in game if interested.

Also I love Taranis.

UPDATE: NEW HOME IDENTIFIED - NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR RECRUITMENT

1 Like

Hey man, if you want to try wormhole space Khorne is a brand new C6-C5 wormhole pvp corp. If interested you can read more about us here:

Fly safe o/

Biohazard. [-BIO-] is a low sec, no-drama, corporation. We believe EVE is best played in small gangs of pilots teaching each other, and in an environment that works for not only veterans, but also for newbros alike.

We operate in amarr/minmatar low sec where we support the Minmatar Militia.

■ Faction Warfare ■ Small Gang Warfare ■ LP Buyback
■ Abyssal CO-OP ■ Pirate Burners ■ Casual ■ Community

Meet us on discord: http://discord.gg/XaRrXz6 :slight_smile: :smiley:

We give hugs but you might not like our smell:)

Hey there, Nicklaus!

You sure seem to have been around the block a few times! As someone who only started 2 years ago, this gives me hope for myself and getting better. I could learn a lot from someone like you in terms of small-gang warfare and rekindle a joy for skill-based combat. It’s sadly become a bit lost amongst all the blob warfare. I think you could teach us a bit, and I think we can return the favor. I hope you’ll give this a quick read!

I am here to represent our active nullsec PvP corp, Federation of Freedom Fighters (F-OFF). Hey if anything, our ticker is top tier! We’re an old, old group back from 2004 when Major Riven and Greenspan founded us, there’s a lot of history and we’ve even played a role in the BoB wars, hell we even have some of the old players from that era come back to us lately, including one of our Directors!

I think you would enjoy our close-knit community. Certainly we have a few hundred pilots between everyone! However, you’ll find many pilots easily recognizable and friendly on Teamspeak. Our corp is home in eastern Immensea inside of Vindictive alliance in Legacy Coalition, which we are one of the founding members of. We are growing larger, but it is easy to become a recognized communal member, should you choose to!

Our Zkill page is as follows, just ignore the losses due to DDoS, ha! And the odd rattlesnake whelps by me!

Asides from that we offer:
-Active community on Teamspeak/Discord
-Small roams to large bloc warfare with small-medium capital brawls
-Serious fleets, with shenanigans interspersed before and after (sometimes even during!)
-SRP in fleets
-The best gosh-darned ticker in all of New Eden!
-Interspersed comedy and jovial banter to always be had

We really do try to make this not only just a corp, but a good community. Corny I know, but through all of it, the corp is made up of spectacular individuals.

I’d like to speak with you some more, you can find us in-game through our channel, “F-OFF NOW”, on discord https://discord.gg/Sppsrqm or just message me on discord/ingame @ TempestofChaos#1696

Fly Dangerous, sir! o7
Now F-OFF! (No that never gets old.)

o7 Nicklaus
I will leave you this corporation thread here: Razor Suicide Squad. WAIVE
We have daily PvP of course as well and can also get you back up to speed regarding game changes etc.
Fly safe

Hay bud we a small pvp corp eu/usa
If you looking for pvp soon as I join back with my alliance you will have more targets that you can shake a stick at with over 100 war dec on iv only drop out so I can get more member to do more pvp opp so if your interest drop me message in the meantime check out FAQ also there is a link to or discord channel

Would love to see you out.

Hi @Nicklaus_Klaus_nik

Im CEO of The Dark Vanguard, and EUTZ focussed agressive PVP corp and proud member of Triumvirate. As an alliance we look for strategic objectives to try and generate a good fight with use of your cap alts, as a corp we love small gang roaming and generally working as a tight knit group.

KB: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98567310/

Discord: https://discord.gg/cj5eKjE Drop by for a chat

Stop by and have a chat.

Terve Nicklaus!

Infamy Inc is a small Euro Corp part of FEDUP Sov Holding alliance, which is part of Legacy, I think you would fit in with us and our playstyle :slight_smile:

We are looking for:

• PvPers
  • Miners
  • Inustrial
  • Ratters

In turn we will expect you to participate in Home Defence and CTA whilst online, in return we offer:

• Experienced leadership
  • Place to have fun
  • RL comes first corp
  • Nice space to make isk
  • Moon mining
  • PvP from small to large fleets
  • Returning Player friendly
  • New Bro friendly

Come and have a chat or join our public channel Infamy inc

Looking forward to hearing from you!

//Anta

Why don’t you give us a look we might be a good fit for each other

Freyja Syndicate is a well established corp within the INIT. Family living in Fountain. We strive for excellence, pushing ourselves to be INIT’s finest in all fields, whilst still maintaining a “do what you want” atmosphere. Fun is our primary objective, and we pride ourselves on being able to deliver it.
Whether you want to be an ace PVPer or a tycoon of industry, FREAS has the ability to make it happen.

What we offer:

• Small gang roams, camps, blops, and other misguided shenanigans
  • Medium to Large scale Alliance warfare
  • Frequent capital usage (We don’t like any of our ships to collect dust)
  • SRP for lost ships in battle
  • Endless isk making oppurtunities such as:
    • Access to bountiful and secure ratting space
    • multiple high quality moons
    • Vast array of production centers, as well as a fully stocked market hub suitable for all of your needs
  • Highly knowledgeable player-base, learn from some of the most experienced players out there and pass on your space knowledge to the next generation of capsuleers

EVE Online - Freyja Syndicate Recruiting Now

What we expect from prospective members:

• Attitude - strive to be a contributing member, we aren’t interested in players looking for a free pass. We expect you to be willing to train into doctrines and be willing to show up to the best of your ability when called upon
  • Adaptability - We expect you to be able to handle yourself reasonably when things dont go as planned and when faced with adversity
  • Activity - We understand the RL always comes first but we pride ourselves on our community and want you to be a part of it

If we sound like a solid fit, please don’t hesitate to get in touch! We can be reached via the following:

• Our public channel, FREAS.Public
  • Gabriel Liebmeister (US) or Kainda Aulx-Gao (EU) in game!
  • Join our discord:

Discord

Join the Freyja Syndicate Discord Server!

Check out the Freyja Syndicate community on Discord - hang out with 43 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

zkillboard.com

Freyja Syndicate | Corporation

Freyja Syndicate: 14,316 ships destroyed and 2,460 ships lost.

Wormholes might be what you’re after- tons of subcap brawls, nanogang, and more content than anywhere else in the game.

Replying to my post just super stoked about the responses Great!

Hey man, we sound right up your ally.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Hey There, we have are a recently returning corp, we have some members who are still up-to-date with the knowledge. We are an EU/US TZ Corp, feel free to reach out and we would be happy to have a chat :slight_smile:

WASME - Likely Suspects is a 0.0 Corporation.
We are currently looking to expand our EU/USTZ players.
We are happily situaated in *RAZOR Alliance so there is no shortage of things to go shoot.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/wasme-likely-suspects-eu-us-nullsec-pvp-corp

WASAME Has been a PvP corp since day one. We are for the fun fights, not the killboard padding, we don’t care if you die as long as you had fun doing it.

We can offer:
Fun Fights
Nullsec Space
Capital Fleets
Friendly Atmosphere.

Feel free to get in touch with myself or drop into our recruitment channel: ‘Likely Public’.

Or join our Discord for a chat:

Hi Nicklaus,

Well you seem popular on here! If you’ve not already made your decision yet perhaps you might consider EAK? We’re the founding corp of a small pirate alliance (two other corps) that live in a C2 WH with null static. We have two main fleets a week, on a Sunday and Tuesday EU tz evening. The rest of the time is adhoc content etc.

Very chilled out group, lots of fun and banter on TS. We make funny vids too - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH4fRDnq76E

Give me a shout if you want to know more.

Kal

Hi nick

WCS is a South African PVP Corp in Null sec with TONS of ISK making opportunities.
We have members from all over from the uk to alaska.

What we Offer:

Indy, Moons, BP’s
PVP on a Massive Scale
Krab…errr…Ratting
Alliance wide Mining Operations + PI
Dedicated Voice Comms
Experienced helpers and support channels
Friendly atmosphere
Abyssal sites

Eintlik doen ons alles!

So, if even one of these interest you, then hop on WCS-Pub, and make some noise.

PS: As jy die kan lees, help dit al klaar baie!!

WE NEED YOU!

Regards

Slannesh

Hi Nicklaus,
We offer small gang PVP in null sec. Check out our recruitment post: