Returning player (3 accounts they fly stuff)

3 Accounts
2 - 75mil SP
1 - 32mil SP

Central US TZ

NO SOV/ NO BLOBS
Also less blues the better.

Looking for pew pew and opportunity to make money, I havent played since 2017?

I’ve forgotten alot, need people who aren’t scared of their own shadow to help me relearn the game. Need help figuring out what skills I should be focusing on.

My experience is lowsec battleship/triage/dread.

• I dont care about your Killboard, I care about willingness to pew (Honestly I’m kinda a dumbass and will probably ■■■■ that KB up anyway).
    -Would like to get into solo frigate/cruiser pew pew (Never done it)
    -Would like to find a way to make isk doing it.
    -I have a few black ops ships I would like to get some use out of

Also, i’m playing on a laptop dual boxing is kinda hard so theres that.

PM this account in game or post here.

1 Like

Hanging by a threat is a dedicated Null sec corps within AARP Alliance.

We are a sovereignty holding, null security alliance living in [immensea]. We are an alliance focused on PvP, Industry, and Production in many areas. We’re an easy going, welcoming, but dedicated group that is working towards growth both internally and externally.

We have goals for our corps as a whole. We help Old and New players grow in EvE through measurable goals and objectives. Rewarded by achievement and promotion. You have the chance to take the reigns in what you do best. We promote from within through dedicated knowledge and service.

Shoot pods, rocks, or spreadsheets we do it all…

—Our specializations—

• We are dedicated towards become one of the most active PvP and PvE groups in AARP. fun fleets, strategic ops and the ability to join in with our many friends on large and huge battles. We also are proud of our production team, and creating New Player stories

----Opportunities ----

• Alliance ship replacement (SRP) for strategic operations
  • Developed systems with full upgrades to further your ambitions.
  • Ample access to r64 and r32 moons…lots of them! - New bros-> these are the rocks you WANT to mine.
  • Ample space for ratting, mining, exploration, Maxxed out sov upgrades and fleets to do whatever it is you enjoy in your EvE life.
  • Alliance courier service is available, (moving in is as easy as making a courier contract),
  • A forgiving environment for aspiring FCs to develop themselves
  • Regular access to pvp with several surrounding regions

***** Corp buyback program currently at 90% Jita buy*****

We are strategically aligned with many friends who share our values and strategic objectives. :slight_smile:

Our discord : https://discord.gg/QFReZJgSvc

SLX are a small gang wormhole group with pvp operations in wormhole space and nullsec. We dunk. We feed. I piss about in an AT ship. Zero fucks given about killboards. You’ll have one hell of a time trying to keep up with our top feeders so no worries there. Want to learn how to solo? I’m more than happy to help. Hop onto our discord “SLX Discord ” and contact a recruiter that way.

Welcome back

Hey hey @Boger91 - Can I interest you in below?

Surreptitious Technologies is a dedicated Null sec corp within Shadow Ultimatum. We are a sovereignty holding, null security alliance living in Cloud Ring .

We are an alliance focused on PvP, Industry, and Production in many areas. We’re an easy going, welcoming, but dedicated group that is working towards growth both internally and externally. We have goals for our alliance as well as the corp as a whole.

• We help Old and New players grow in EvE through measurable goals and objectives. Rewarded by achievement and promotion. You have the chance to take the reigns in what you do best. We promote from within through dedicated knowledge and service.

Shoot pods, rocks, or spreadsheets we do it all…

Our specializations

• We are dedicated towards become one of the most active PvP and PvE groups in Eve. Through training, fun fleets, strategic ops and the ability to join in with our many friends on large and huge battles. We also are proud of our Drug and booster production, and creating New Player stories with starter packs available to New bro players.

Opportunities with us include:

• Alliance ship replacement (SRP) for strategic operations
  • Developed systems with full upgrades to further your ambitions.
  • Ample access to r64 and r32 moons…lots of them! - New bros-> these are the rocks you WANT to mine.
  • Access to unique gases in the region to contribute to our drug/booster operations
  • Ample space for ratting, mining, exploration, Maxxed out sov upgrades and fleets to do whatever it is you enjoy in your EvE life.
  • Alliance courier service is available, (moving in is as easy as making a contract), we also stage very close to Jita. Jita runs are not only short, but super convenient.
  • A forgiving environment for aspiring FCs to develop themselves
  • Regular access to pvp with several surrounding regions

*** Alliance-wide buyback program currently at 100% Jita buy***

We are strategically aligned with many friends who share our values and strategic objectives. :slight_smile:

From the sounds of it FW would be a great home for you. We are in the Minmatar Militia and have all the fights you want. Frig/Destroyer/Cruiser pvp is the mainstay here. We aren’t worried about the KB either. We worry about getting into fights and having fun. Join our in game channel “MinmilMarauders” or eve mail me if you are interested.

Hey Boger

My corporation runs an alliance Out of the Blue.
We were formed specifically to be an anti bloc and blobbing group with incredibly minimal blues.
Which we are a sov holding entity we are doing all of the things you are looking for in your eve experience. We also have a wormhole wing for rage rolling and small gang pvp which we maintain at the alliance level in addition to our sov nullsec assets.

When Covid hit i came back to game and started up the show while in quarantine. I think you would find some fantastic opportunities to make isk and pew that you may not get elsewhere.

Hit me up on discord if you would like to learn more Rots Mijnwerker #5566

German Efficiency is seeking new pilots! We are a Zero-Drama, multinational/global corporation based in null-sec, that is looking for more people to join our tight knit, and somewhat murderous, community. We do alliance operations, small gang roams, mining fleets with max boosts, and even ‘Mining Permits’ enforcement in high-sec.

We Offer:

• PvP content on every scale
  • Full membership in the Imperium
  • Access to the most profitable player owned space in the game
  • Ship Replacement Program
  • Doctrines for every taste
  • Daily Corp Activities
  • Activity across the EU and US time-zones
  • Ties to a High Sec Corp if that is more your flavor
  • Over 1000 BPOs and thousands of BPC’s

Come speak with us in “German Efficiency” Public Channel in-game, or on Discord German Efficiency

Kenshin recruitment is open:

Boger91,

Good afternoon, sent you an in-game mail, feel free to follow up with direct in game contact or reply.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.