Returning player 41m sp

After a long break, im looking to pvp, in either low sec or null… looking for US/EU timezone corp… i cant be glued to my computer like i once was, family/job/life etc etc… but some fun pew pew is welcome… hit me up if you think you would be interested … thanks and fly safe ladies and gents

Hey @N0UseFor_AName

Our corp Filthy Peasants may be exactly what you are looking for. We’re a lowsec/npc 0.0 pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. We do everything from small gang roams, WH diving, blops, capital drops, and super kills.

Our corp is RL focused with no participation requirements as we are all adults with our own lives. Our activity picks up around 18:00-05:00 EVE time on weekdays and week ends with all around activity as most of us do not work weekends. We are most active in the US TZ but our members are from all over the world so there is usually always some one and some thing going on at any point in the day.

Check out our killboard and forum post below. Come join our public channel Open Filth if you’re interested!

Hi there!

I represent Critical Mass Industries. We are a wormhole based Corp that have a heavy inclination towards mining and industry with a fairly relaxed culture. There are plenty of opportunities for PvP living in a wormhole. We have people from different time zones in the US. We are always looking for new people and happy to give advice to those who ask for some direction.

Feel free to join our discord if you are interested or have questions for us!

Fly safe

o7

Check out wormholes man!

Tons of small gang content, best subcap PvP in the game!

Bokbok @N0UseFor_AName ,

I’d love for you to come into our discord sometime to talk about Fweddit http://discord.fweddit.space/

My corp runs Free Range Chikuns, our small and independent poultry loving US/Late EU NS/LS alliance that does daily fun blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights.

Anyways, come into discord so we can chat, and ask for me, nivlac hita (CEO, Discord ID @niv#5061). Even if you’re unsure or already have another corp, we do lots of public roams and just like to chit chat on our discord. If I’m not on, ask for my lovely assistants by typing @Human Resources.

Fweddit ad’s here for reference

Come chat with us, we’ll get you sorted out

Infernal Armada is a low-stress, new/returning player focused corp in nullsec. We promote a family-friendly atmosphere and low stress shenanigans while shooting nerds in the face. Come check us out!

Hi
think same as you have also family and of course rl comes first.

Fed up with large blobs, blue donuts/balls, and New Eden politics? Don’t wanna spend an hour forming for a mandatory CTA that turns out to be another structure timer? Looking for dank frags instead of dank ticks?

Mea Culpa. is a fairly young EUTZ lowsec corp formed by a few buddies who enjoy killmails and relaxed comms. We’re small gangers with absolutely no intentions of growing into a big blob or building an empire. We have a couple friends but zero blues and we’ll keep it that way.

We’re located at the edge of the southern warzone very close to Geminate, so content is at our doorstep (everybody says that but for us it’s actually true). We fly everything from T1 frigates over T2 battleships to caps. While our killboard looks usually pretty ok, we don’t really care about ISK efficiency or other metrics of eliteness. So if you want to roam your 4b Marauder, that’s more than fine. If you can and want to fly blops that’s also very welcome, especially if can contribute a hunter, too.

We recently started a Channel on Youtube, so you can check out dank image videos there.

What can we offer?

1. Explosions.
  2. A group that you can call friends and that’s small enough to recognize people on comms by voice.
  3. More explosions.
  4. Citadels with clone bays.
  5. Some moons for ISK printing.
  6. Access to a L5 agent and guidance how to utilize that for more ISK printing.

What should you bring?

1. A good and somewhat mature attitude. This is by far the most important. Eve is a game and should be fun.
  2. A strong desire to blow up (player-owned and operated) stuff. This is not a PVE corp.
  3. Ability to create your own content. We’re a small group and can’t provide free killmails around the clock.
  4. A good level of skill points. No hard requirement, but we sometimes like to fly fancy stuff.
  5. A second account with useful toons (dread, scout, covert cyno) is not required but a big plus.

If all that sounds interesting, come by our discord or join our public channel in game: Mea Culpa.

Fatal Outcome have a "your with us or not at all” principle. This approach creates a target rich environment while building a relationship of strength and honor within our member ranks.

We operate in Nullsec. We are a mix of PVP and Industrial doing ratting, mining, PI, building. We are engaged daily in PVP and have adopted a “Fight Club” mentality. One of our requirement is when it’s time to fight everyone must represent.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, teamspeak and discord, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

Therefore we offer a well balanced life style that will allow you to sustain yourself financial needs while enjoying fights. Interested join: “ All Night Long Pub ” and have a chat.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.