Returning Player - 51m SP - LF Low/Null Sec

Sup, been away for about 3 years looking to come back to the game in a month or so.
My play style is BLOPS/Capital pvp and more end game type fleets

Main account is for sub caps
I have 3 other accounts that fly Triage, Dreads, JF, Titan (Levi), SuperCarrier. BLOPS.
3-4 Dictor alts/2HIC alts (Training the all the other alts to all be Dictor/HIC capable atm).
Self sufficient ISK wise
Ton of scanning alts (Goes with the HIC alts).
Alt corp/alliance for logistics
Not going to not FC, I don’t sit in station, not my personality.
USTZ

Looking for a more professional environment, I’m not 18 anymore, I prefer a more chilled out/Mature environment. I can’t play every single day, when I am on though I pretty much am always looking for content.

Hello Gazzz,

Would you be interested in living in WH space? If so, feel free to read the rest.

I am currently in a corporation called : Holy Hunters who lives in a C4 with C3-C4 which gives great Small gang PvP and good Solo ISK making ( C3 = up to 250m/h, C4 = up to 500m/h). That said, we’re a PVP focused corporation which we use most of our time scanning or rolling for content.

We’re all US time zone, looking to grow up that time zone. We love to take fights, even if we are being outnumbered. We are a social group of people who play other games as well.

Our corp’s goal is to grow large enough to take all fights and defend smaller WH corporation from evictions. If that sounds interesting, here is a discord link : Holy Hunters

Hello!

Check out Brotherhood of Spacers. We do tons of blobs stuff

Hi. You should check out Noir. We’re a merc alliance that lives in Thera, but we take contracts all over the game, doing everything from NS constellation harassments to WH structure saves to making timers in an area to see who sides with who. We’ve been around quite a while, long enough to have our own module and we even have the undisputed longest running EVE podcast.

Our players are fairly evenly split between EU and US TZ so you will have people to fly with. If objective oriented PvP sounds interesting to you, come chat with us on our Discord.

Gazzz, Welcome back, in game mail sent. Hope we hear back from you!

Hi @Gazzz

TDSIN is recruiting!

We live in lowsec, so we’ve an abundance of wormhole connections for pvp content! We roam, hunt through wormholes, black ops drop on people, and do medium sized fights every day in USTZ and EUTZ!

We pvp throughout the whole of New Eden as all the wormhole connections allow us to move around a lot.

We also just turned 13 years old recently, and we’ve got a lot of older players and returning ones joining. We have a casual laid back approach to things so there’s no CTAs or mandatory operations.

We have an onboarding department to help new and returning players lives a bit easier when they join and if people want it we do a fair bit of mentoring and hand holding to make sure people know the ropes as best they can.

If any of that interests you, hop into “TDSIN Recruitment” channel in game and come have a chat!

Here’s the link to our recruitment post on the forums for the whole spiel:

Hey!

Deaths Consortium - Nullsec PVP

Have a look through our advert, We live in drone lands and would love to see you come over to us! We have constant content aswell as the chance to win over 1000 plex per month in monthly kill and honk competitions.

Let me know if you have questions!

My friend, you sound like the right guy for us.

So please note that this is just a feeder for SPUDDEN IMPACT | Corporation | zKillboard

There is always someone online and we want to grow our numbers nice and slowly. We are in FW but we do Black-ops every week, gate camping in low and high. We do ASF roams into low and null. Heck, we even took a Battleship to roam (Like 2009) into Brave space and came out ISK positive.

We are super chill and will have tunes playing while we do gate camps and silly roams while getting pissed and just talking rubbish.

If we sound like your cup of tea then come say hello.

I will leave you with this video when we were pure piracy so you can get a feel for us but we do way more than this now and need to do a new video soon. Spudden Impact - Pirate Corporation - Recruitment - Eve Online - YouTube

Discord: SPUD5 - Potato Alliance

Hey Gazzz

Our members are active in both EU and US time zones, consisting of experienced players from all over the world with veteran corp leadership active in EVE since 2009 who understand that real life comes first. We treat our corporation as a family and don’t permit childish drama or toxicity.
Please join the “No.Mercy Pub” channel in game and speak to our recruiters today!

We Offer
• Aggressive nullsec and lowsec PVP content creation
• A reason to log in: we set goals for ourselves and pursue them ruthlessly
• Refine your combat and FC skills as you take on new roles and learn from each other
• Numerous R64s to mine for income and a region of nullsec space to exploit
• Community Teamspeak 3, Discord, and custom Web services
• Jump Freighter service and logistical support

WE WANT!
• Active players committed to helping the corp and alliance succeed
• Experienced pilots with an established PVP record on zkillboard
• 2 or more PVP focused accounts, with capital capable alts preferred
• English is our official language and you must own a working microphone

Chat with us in our public channel in game: No.Mercy Pub

CEO: Garst Tyrell

Recruiters: Garst Tyrell, Lutar Torax , LTD Spacepig

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.