Returning player. 88m SP Looking for Corp

Like the title says I’m looking for a corp. I have spent most of my eve life in nullsec and dabbled in wormholes. While I like nullsec and what it has to offer, I’m more interested in wormhole corporations but will consider everyone.

So, if you are a big corp within a large bloc or a small corp just getting into things, shoot me a message in game or on here and lets see how we can help each other.

2 Likes

We are a relaxed rl first, goal oriented, pvp focused corp. We are sovnull so not your first choice but we could be a good fit for you, stop by and have a chat.

1 Like

Hello m8, well an alt here of a 2005 Pure pvper and still this has give me more purpose and meaning to the game than any of the other stuff i’ve ever done in the game. and i’ve done quite a bit ;o) But ofc, that could only be me. anyway, its a kind of a bit different approach to the whole thing and alot of helping other people. have a look…

1 Like

Hello @scatter_Khardula

If you’re interested in lowsec and npc nullsec pvp check out our corp Filthy Peasants.

We’re a EU and US TZ pvp corp that lives in the Placid region. We’re an established corp that has been around for many years with active leadership and great FCs that work hard to provide content. We’re also an RL first corp that has no participation requirements as we’re all working adults ourselves.

If you’re interested check out our forum post below and join our public channel Open Filth in game.

1 Like

[XMETA] Mecha Enterprises Fleet Nullsec PVP Corp Recruiting! - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

1 Like

Hey there! My in-game name is Bowboy686 Renalard, and I’m the CEO of Bandit Baking Club. If you want to know more about us from our post, you can find it here… https://www.reddit.com/r/evejobs/comments/fn2aj5/bandit_baking_club_freight_train_diplomacy_sov_ns/

We’re a social corp first and foremost, and if it’s your thing we play a ton of other games together in addition to Eve. Stuff like Minecraft, multiple MMOs, super active Discord, the works… If you’re looking to have a good social experience I can promise there’s no other corp that will do it as well as we do.

When it comes to in-game content, we’re a founding member of a brand new alliance, Freight Train Diplomacy, and we just took about 6 systems up in Vale of the Silent. It’s prime space for ratting, pvp, and 1j Jita in a JF. Paradise in null tbh. No mandated ops, though encouraged to participate as much as possible. We have content that ranges from gate camps and small gang, to sov warfare and super/titan drops. You can do it all with us, and we encourage it.

Hit me up if you have any questions.

Fly dangerously, bow

Discord: Bowboy686#7035

1 Like

RezCo is recruiting looking for corpse collectors! Proud member of Razor Alliance. We are primarily a pvp corp but we do a bit of everything! Here is our recruitment video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OznUS2YG0c

We offer:

Active Voice Chat and a Community.
    Ore Buyback Programme so you don’t have look far to Finance your PVP.
    Daily fleets.
    Friendly Environment to learn PVP for those pilots who are interested but don’t have the most practice.
    Coalition Fleets.
    Small Gang Roams
    Organised Fleets with Experienced FC’s.
    Corp Funded Capital Programme (Details available upon request).

You can expect relaxed leadership, minimal CTAs, plenty of space for ratting and mining and help with logistics, we in REZCO like to think we’re a bit different from the rest, we’re all about having fun, do you want to Leeroy a Dreadnaught into an enemy fleet in an attempt to hero tackle the points/dictors pinning down friendlies? Being able to whelp ships and not worry about the repercussions? That’s us, we’re all about “fun” a strange concept in Eve Online these days.

Aside from the jokes and the laughs, there’s plenty of people to offer help and advice if requested, if you’re looking for a bunch of chill pilots, without the drama, we’re perfect for you.

Join RezCo Public or message me ingame if rezco appeals to you!

1 Like

Why not get the best of both worlds, Wormhole with a Null sec with no blues!

1 Like

If you have alts, check us out.

1 Like

Greetings and welcome back to this addictive space drug!

We are a corporation based deep in a null alliance with several big name corps in the coalition. We ourselves are a small, close knit and active group that is actively looking to grow and find a name for ourselves. We span several time zones and our greater alliance has enough members that there is always something going on. Several of us dabble in wormhole ops, and we also have a sister corporation insulated from war decs based in high sec. So we have a lot to offer.

Our name is Six Lions Incorporated, and you are more than welcome to hop on our discord and strike up a conversation with us if you’d like to learn more.

Welcome back and happy trails o7

1 Like

Hi There o/

We’re a small but growing corp looking to build up a EU/USTZ, I’d lke to have a proper chat with you first make sure you’d be happy here, I’d pprefer to make sure of that rather than just have you treated as a faceless number for the grind, if that’s something you like the sound of please shoot me a message in game or on discord, copy pasta below.

RezCo - Corpse Collectors Wanted!- Null PvP - #121 by Aurelia_Breeze

A little about us, we’re a Null PvP Corp as per our wonderful killboard we take fights even if it’s not always the smartest move because we’re all about the content and having fun first and foremost. We’re a proud member of RAZOR Alliance

What do we have to offer? Content, Lots of it, and somewhat suicidal, coke induced FCs, if thats not enough of a selling factor, then how about the following:

• Long Standing Alliance with History in Eve.
  • Trolls, memes, and good natured comms.
  • Real Llife Friendly, we don’t expect the world from pilots.
  • Good Space for Mining/Ratting.

We have content everywhere you could hope for and we’re not in a blue donut.
If you’re interested come join our discord ~

RezCo’s Dicord - Epic Failures Only

Hey Scatter Kardula,

You would be a great fit over at JREX! We are a small gang to medium fleet PvP. We also have some indy Corp that has lots of content right out of our door. We are active from 1700-0630 eve time with players ranging from EUSTZ to USTZ. I hope you would join us and based on your interests, you would fit right at home. Fleets and content is what we want to focus on. We will provide you with content and gf’s on all hours of the day. That’s what JREX is about surrounded by a community environment which also plays other games outside of eve together. You won’t be a number with us but a chill dude.

We are also members of a pirate alliance called intergalactic space hobos! We have lots of good fights and great content happening everyday to from blops to roams to Gate camps to dread fights.

I have attached our recruitment thread below which has our discord so you reach us. We also have a public channel called “JREX REC” for all recruitment.

Hi Scatter,
Infamy Inc is a small Euro Corp part of FEDUP Sov Holding alliance, which is part of Legacy

We are looking for:
- PvPers
- Miners
- Inustrial
- Ratters

In turn we will expect you to participate in Home Defence and CTA whilst online, in return we offer:

- Experienced leadership
- Place to have fun
- RL comes first corp
- Nice space to make isk
- Moon mining
- PvP from small to large fleets
- Returning Player friendly
- New Bro friendly

Come and have a chat or join our public channel Infamy inc

Hey Scatter,

This may be something you may be interested in helping me with!

…GM

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.