Returning Player LF Group

Hi there - returning player, played off and on (mostly off) since 2006. Most of my experience has been with friends, but then everyone goes away and I let my account lapse. I have precious little experience in low/null sec, other than getting there, then trying to get out when I come back to the game.

I’m skilled up to mine, process, and want to try/ have the skills for exploration. I’m also skilled to fly and fight Gallente ships up to and including Battleship.

So I guess I’m looking for a good, friendly group of people who can work with me to help me get back into the game. Not too serious. Don’t really care about a speciality, I think I come well prepared for anything. Just not that up to date on how to do it. I’m just a noob with 50m skill points. :slight_smile:

I’m in the East Coast of the US time zone. Fair warning, I drive actual ships(freighters) in real life, so I spend a couple of months at a time away as well. I’m currently sitting in Villore if that matters.

Appreciate your consideration! Thank you.

So it looks like you had pretty bad luck with pvp before, but it sounds like you can fly and fit ships that are of interest to us. So why don’t you take a look and see if what we’re doing might be of interest to you, and if it is then we can have a chat on Discord and go from there!

You would be a great fit over at JREX! We are a small gang to large fleet PvP and industrial orientated Corp that has lots of content right out of our door. We are active from 1700-0630 eve time with players ranging from EUSTZ to USTZ. I hope you would join us and based on your interests, you would fit right at home.

We are also members of a pirate alliance called Sedition. We are former null-sec vets that hate the null-sec blob. Blobs is something we are not a part of, but instead focus on small to medium gang pvp with high-sec sp pilots. We have fights and great content happening every day to from blops to roams to Gate camps to dread fights. This is all able because of our SRP program. We also have access to level 5 missions and a null-sec ratting pocket for isk.

I have attached our recruitment thread below which has our discord so you reach us. We also have a public channel called JREX Rec for all recruitment!

https://tinyurl.com/JREXREC

Hi @StarM0nkey,

Welcome back to EVE. We’re a very active low-sec community and I feel we could get you up to speed very quickly with all the latest mechanics and fun things to do for ISK and content. Take a look at our ad and come join us on discord for a chat if you are interested in talking to a recruiter.

Corporation 1 are a small, but growing, startup corp of mainly returning vets like yourself (plus me as a newb). We are friendly, with very few rules at the moment. Most of us do mining and some pve, with a longer term aim of pvp if the mood takes us.

We are mainly EUTZ based but to have members in the US so are aiming to grow across both TZ’s.

Take a look at our thread and send me a message in game if you’re interested.

Fly safe!

Hey StarM0nkey,

I’m restarting a small-gang pvp corp with a few people I’ve met over the years and if you are interested in jumping in on that sort of deal I’d be happy to talk with you.

Mostly just trying to get a core group of people who enjoy roaming together and maybe want to try some small scale capital stuff later on but primarily just small gang roams.

US TZ - Small Gang PvP - Back to Basics is our thread and I look forward to talking to you!

• Pbatt
    Back to Basics.

3,000 ships lost in your mum!

What sort of dick-tator am I?
Orlav Aldent 2020
“Dear god this has been a long time coming, I’ve been active in EVE for around 5 years. In that time I have been a lowsec pirate playing scrubby gate games and camping till the dreads drop. I have done hard time in nullsec, playing king of the hill and cloaky camping kids that 100% deserved it, 40% of the time. After nullsec burnt me to a crisp, I got lost in wormhole space and fell in love with the splash, Jspace is without a doubt the love of my life however I now find myself in lowsec once again. This time though I want to build my own community, I have spent a lot of my game time building and supporting the communities I have been lucky enough to be a part of and at long last, I want my own little crew of fruits, nuts and vegetables to unleash on the unsuspecting and uncloaked.”

Requirements

• Omega - I would love to open my doors to alphas as well, however I don’t believe that non-faction warfare lowsec space is well suited for alphas, this requirement may change however, I do value the raw fearlessness that new bros have.
  • USTZ - This is flexible, however i’m an Australian that works nightshift and that’s not going to change anytime soon, so USTZ is the best fit. I won’t discourage other TZs, however be aware that I cannot guarantee content, that’s in your court.
  • PVP - I don’t care what you do for income, I have several side ventures myself that are of the care bear kind. However when you hear the words “I’ve tackled a…”, you will be expected to back up our tackler ASAP.
  • 18+ - I’m not interested in edgelords who are edgelords for the edge. I want everyone to jell and to respect one another even if you don’t agree on everything others think or share. There are loose community guidelines that will be made clear, they are there to cultivate an open and enjoyable culture and community.
  • Mic - This is a no-brainer, if you can’t communicate, you’re going to have a bad time. This means discord and TS, I literally never want to have to use mumble ever again.

Join me on discord

thanks everyone, i’ve graciously accepted an offer to join a Corporation that’s a good fit for my personality after a little back and forth. :slight_smile: Thank you, everyone, for reaching out!

Welcome back StarM0nkey.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.