Returning Player looking for active Group

Hi

I have returned to the game after hearing about some of the changes that ccp have done to the game and it’s got me interested again.

Iv played for about 9 years and done pretty much everything in game spent most of my time in wh space doing the usual stuff, but my favourite place to live was LS I like small gang PVP, Piracy, and a bit of gate camping to farm kill mail and isk, I have multiple char that can fly most thing in the game.

I’m looking for a active easy going LS group that’s my first choice but I could be tempted by WH or maybe null will see what you can offer.

Also a few old friends are tempted to return so they might tag along.

Thanks

You’ll have to leave a message on here this isn’t my main.

1 Like

Sup I live in a C5 - C5 wormhole in USTZ. PvP focused and active from 00:00 - 06:00

Tight knit group of broskis, you can hit me up on discord and we can chat
StopWifeingThots#2617

Hey Dictor Pilot,

Welcome back to Eve online! You would be a great fit for JREX based on your interested and what you like doing! At JREX We specialize in pirate PvP in low-sec, null-sec, and all surrounding regions including FW low sec space. JREX flies all shapes and sizes of ships. We have very few requirements and tons of content just outside our front door. We are extremely active from fleet times ranging from 1700-0630. We are looking for active players that want to PvP with us. Our fleet types range from blops, small-gang, capitals, to medium-scaled fleets. We also moon mine and rat for our isk with access to various moons. We have a lot of opportunities for all different types of PvP content.

We are also a real-life comes first type of corporation. Our ideal pilot would be someone who wants to PvP in our fleets, solo, or wanting to create their own content.

We are also founding members of our alliance called Sedition. We hope to grow our alliance to do more fun fleets with our friends. Interested corps should also join “JREX REC”

Our Killboard: Jerkasaurus Wrecks Inc. | Corporation | zKillboard

Here’s our link to our thread and discord.

Well, if you want content you should check us out.

o/ Dictor Pilot,

So you are that walnut that keeps bubbling half my damn fleet! Stop bubbling the blue titan!

Oh wait, my corp, Federation of Freedom Fighters (F-OFF) has next to no blues! Good thing you like that sweet, sweet PvP. I swear this gets silly, a good few corps seem to think PvE fleets train FC’s nowadays.

Aight sir, just look here this way, I have something fun for you and you’ll enjoy it! I hope you have a laugh, with this one.

You said you enjoy LowSec? Our corp is based in Vale of the Silent, where we’re planning to stir up a storm. We’re about 3-4 jumps from lowsec, where V0LTA has staged to try and intrude on our sacred hunting grounds where we form tribal dances to bait hotdroppers. There is a main pipe heading up from Jita, which is only one jump away by JF’s, that can be camped easily and is often farmed for kills. Needless to say, we have a content rich environment!

Krabs? GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE. We ate every last one of those delicious crustaceans up here. You don’t have some dinky group in our alliance that does not contribute. Not to be said you can’t farm money up here, hell not all of us make our wives divorce us in order to throw our wallet and life savings at the screen, but we can discuss that later!

Small gang PvP? AMAZING timing! One of our FC’s, Heartcarver is planning on whipping up a group of small gangers, bling is perfectly allowed, but fun and excitement is mandatory! Your experience would be sublime. I would love to hear more from you, as I can learn from you myself.

Look, I know we aren’t a LS group, but we’re damn close to it, in one of the most target rich environments of EvE, without that massive Blue Donut crap. We tried it, not anymore. That doesn’t mean we are going to get rolled by WinterCo either, because we’re in similar interests of holding this space neutral.

Give me a shoutout in our in-game channel “F-OFF NOW”, message me in game TempestofChaos or on Discord! TempestofChaos#1696
Oh and if that isn’t enough, here’s the link to the Discord https://discord.gg/maCfNJq

Fly Dangerous, Sir

-TempestofChaos
F-OFF Pilot, Subdirector of Shenanigans

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do as long as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you

check us out : Starwinders - Nine Pieces Of Eight - Looking for Pirates!

Friendly group of industrial PvPers. We are heavily focused on Capital ships of all kinds, from PVE to PVP. Sub-capitals are still ok, we understand not everyone wants/can fly a capital.

We have good all around members with all Time Zones represented. Come on out to null sec with us and join the family.

What we offer:
*Skill Book Program

• Regular PvP Content
  • Capital PvP
    *Up to - 1.0 Sov Null for Ratting/Mining
  • FC, Ship fitting, Making Isk in Null, and new bro training
  • Alliance SRP incl. Capital Ships
  • Mineral Buy Back Program
  • Access to industry of all sorts
  • Help Moving Your assets cyno’s and what not to your new home

Come Say hello in our [-BEN-] Channel in game or say hello on discord :slight_smile:
https://discord.gg/dGv3Hn

Hey dude

D-sync might be what you are looking for we are using jump filaments for content atm and having alot of fun.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in join are pub channel D-sync and we can have a chat.

Cheers
Kf

Protean Concept is recruiting. Protean Concept | Corporation | zKillboard

We’re a relatively new corp that started up in March with a bunch of pilots who have flown together in the past. Yes; we are a wormhole corp, but we spend more time getting kills in LS, NS and in the contested HS triglavian invasion systems.

This is a link to our recruitment post.

If you’re interested, don’t be afraid to hop on our discord for a chat.

Hey, we have oppertunities in all areas of eve. Feel free to give us a look over :smiley:

We’re an active US/AUTZ pvp corp. We will in null but also own a c3 with a null static for easy and constant content. Stop by and have a chat, we might be a good fit for you.

Hey Dictor,

We do not live in LS but in NPC NS some jumps from LS. We are a small corporation in a smallish alliance. Maybe you would be interested to join us?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.