Old player returning to game (PVP)

Returning to game after a long time. Has been a while since I have pvp’d and a lot has changed. Looking for pvp corp that does not require mandatory ops as I am busy in my personal life as well but enjoy kicking back on eve pvping. I am pvp focused and can pretty much fly anything sub-cap. I can fly all the black-ops and enjoyed hot dropping back in the day.

1 Like

Hello mate, we’re a PvP corp in Imperium (we live in Fountain) and offer a wide variety of PvP ops, including Blops. Our main thread is here and you can get in touch with us via Discord, so drop by for a chat and we can discuss what we might offer each other.

In game mail sent to ya! Cheers!

Hi Darky,

You could be a player that would fit in nicely, have a look at our recruitment page and or contact me in game if you are interested, dont be shy!

Dear Dark Revenant,

Welcome back to eve! You would be a great fit over at JREX! We are a small gang to medium fleet PvP corporation, which has doctrines all over the place. We want people who want to PEW. High SP pvper’s that want to log in and kill.

We also have some indy to fuel our ship blowing up needs. Our Corp has lots of content right out of our door. We are active from 1700-0630 eve time with players ranging from EUSTZ to USTZ. I hope you would join us and based on your interests, you would fit right at home. Fleets and content is what we want to focus on. We will provide you with content and gf’s on all hours of the day. That’s what JREX is about surrounded by a community environment which also plays other games outside of eve together. You won’t be a number with us but a chill dude.

We are also founding members of a pirate alliance called sedition. We have lots of good fights and great content happening everyday to from blops to roams to Gate camps to dread fights.

I have attached our recruitment thread below which has our discord so you reach us. We also have a public channel called “JREX REC” for all recruitment.

We are a very laid back group that does a lot of pvp. We hope you would want to join us. If you need recommendations of where to do if we are not a good fit, we can help you find a home.

Check us out.

Welcome back Dark Revenant.

EVE G-O-A-T-S is a primarily PVP corp that is primarily UK/EU based. Our membership is largely returning players after a few years inactive that are rediscovering the game. Most of us have jobs and kids and there are no mandatory ops

We base out of wormhole space, but do small gang roams most evenings to low/null/wh space.

We dont take ourselves to seriously and are no afraid of fighting outnumbered (which sometimes leads to our killboard being red: :grin: https://zkillboard.com/character/1536580322/ )

If you are an interested drop me a mail in game, or pop over to our alliance public “ Herd. Public House.

full recruitment post here too if you would like more info. Bored? Terrible player? EVE G-O-A-T-S - UK/EU PvP - Recruiting

Fly safe

Redeem

Hey @Dark_Revenant,

I represent a Low-Sec PvP group based out of Amarr space. We’re all have busy lives but still love to get some content when we can. We have a very short list of blues so we can shoot as much as possible. We have many optional ops per week because real life does come first. Take a look at our ad below and come join us on Discord for a chat to see if we’re a good fit. We run all of our recruitment through Discord because we’re busy adults and can’t always be in-game but our recruiters can often take a few minutes to use Discord even on their phones.

Hey bud, stop by and have a chat. We might be the right fit for you.

Look bud, you could join these other corps here or. You could become Elite and join a REAL BLOPs corp with dedicated fleets everyday. No mandatory OPs RL always comes first. Check us out.
Drunk’n Privateers

yo man, well this is chilled PVP with a twist with shiny lights ;o)

have a look at the add, might be somthing for yah. hope to ttys m8 ;o)

Message sent in Game - Grimm Hounds

You sound like our Kind of Pilot. Come check us out.

logoS26MWNNO

Hi there,

I am James TUSKER’ Mac’Call, the founder of T U S K and I’m inviting you to start a new chapter in your journey with our corporation!

Our ultimate goal is to find you and keep you in our corporation. We recruit people not accounts. Once you have learned the basics of our corp and if you feel like it, we offer you the ability to advance into a more dedicated position within our Corporation. You can then begin to focus on the content of your choice.

The services we offer are:

■ The ability to smash our enemies in the face :astonished:
■ Ability to advance within the corporation.
■ Ability to experience different types of content (i.e. Combat, Mission running, Mining, Planetary interactions, Logistics, Market, and Invention).
■ Access to a free blueprint library
■ Buyback system for all type of items with very fair prices
■ Training programs and content for: PVP.
■ Boosted mining fleets and moon mining projects.
■ 0-5% corporation tax compared to 11% NPC corporation tax.
■ Ability to take roles in the corporation and build a name for yourself.
■ Faction Warfare (Gallente Federation - for the fights)
■ A chance to make a lot of new friends to play with.
■ And much more!

What do we require?

We do not require much from our new members. We are simply looking for new players that in time will be part of the core group of our corporation. So in other words we are giving you the chance to get to know us without any hard requirements and vice versa. All of our rules are located in here but if you are a friendly and mature player who can understand English, you are good to go!

Interested in joining us?

If all this sounds good to you and you want to give us a try then all you have to do to join us is to make an application to our corporation. If for some reason we would not be the right corporation for you, you can always leave at any time!

To join us click on " TUSK-Public " .Simply click yellow corporation link listed on that channel and press on the apply to join button to make an application.

Want to know more about us?

If you would like to know more about us you can:

■ Join our public discord in here https://discord.gg/hpjhVmu
■ Or directly reply to this mail with your questions!

Best Regards

James ‘TUSKER’ Mac’Call

Hey there Come check us out we would love to have you . Not to worry we can knock off the o’l cob webs and dust off your pvp skills in no time. Here is a little bit about myself and the Corp.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.