Returning player...looking for Corp

Good afternoon all. I have played off and on(mostly off) since 2010. I have not stuck around because I have never found a Corp to join, and solo Eve doesn’t last long for me. I have 2 accounts, a mission runner and a salvager.

Anyway i am looking for a not-exactly-a-noob friendly Corp with which I can explore all of the other parts of this awesome game with(WH’s, Low/Null, PvP, etc.). Best fit would be an organized Corp with voice chat and regular online activity.

Thank you in advance.

hey hey , check us out : Starwinders - Nine Pieces Of Eight - Looking for Pirates!

Stop by and have a chat we might be a good fit for you. We’re a pvp focused corp that does a lot of stuff out of both nullsec and wormholes. We also have fantastic industry for you to build anything that the game allows and great space for making isk.

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do as long as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you

Hello Krayyne ,

Take a look at our post and see if we might be of interest to you. I’m glad to answer questions and chat in game to see if the D.A. Would be a good fit your you.

I live in a C5 - C5 wormhole with a good group of broskis, PvP focused with PvE on the side to pad that wallet.

You can chat me on discord and I can tell you anything you want to know about

StopWifeingThots#2617

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.