Looking for a new Corp/alliance

Ok, so long TLDR is as follows. Been playing for around a month.
Love the game.
I’m retired, and spend any free time I don’t dedicate to my family playing on my PC.
I have thousands of hours/dollars invested into quite a few titles, but as of now, it’s looking like I’ll be playing EVE full time.
I think the concept is great, and I have spent a lot of time off the game researching odds, and ends.
The Corp I am in currently is quite frankly lacking in leadership, and fleets seem very sparse.
I love PVE, and have started dabbling in PVP, as best as I can with what I currently have.
I have like 12.6M sp
A few billion in isk
And have already started collecting a substantial (to me) starter fleet of ships ranging from 6 Polarized Nemesis, to 4 Megathrons.
I fly cautious
And am learning quickly, I just need some people that regularly play, like to have fun, and aren’t a gaggle of whiny unorganized morons run by super salty stay sads living out of their girlfriends husbands basements.
If that sounds like something you could provide, send me an invite, or some info.
I will eventually make an at least decent addition to your crew.

We are a rl first pvp focused us and au tz main corp. We have corp fleets most days of the week and there are alliance fleets to fill in the gaps. We are looking for team players, if this sounds like it might interest you stop by and have a chat.

Occulus Rifts is a small gang Corp. We have a culture within our group of friends. We do a variety of different things. Check us out. Message me in game for our discord.

If you are looking for an organized and pvp-oriented corp without drama, talk to us:

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do as long as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you.

Hello
Blazing Phoenix Deep Exploration is a young and growing corp that just moved to Null Sec. We are part of a growing alliance called Vindictive.
We are recruiting people who want to explore all aspects of Eve Online. There are daily fleets and random roams. PvP is a big focus and learning opportunities are endless. Fleet Command [FC] positions are open for training and Capital Training on SiSi.
RL is always first and we are easy going and laid back. If this sounds like something you would like to explore hit us up and lets talk.

Tank Ferron CEO

Check our Occulus Rifts!! We have drama. The game is to boring to play with a bunch of cry babies. We kill sh*+ and laugh about it . Message me for our discord

We’ve been around the block now, but we’re still always innovating. We’re part of a decent-sized coalition so there’s always fleets going out even when we aren’t running anything internally. We’re in a war zone so there’s no lack of content on the doorstep.

Come have a chat if this sounds like something you’d be interested in.

I live in a C5 wormhole with a C5 static, gameplay is relaxed and we make a lot of money pve’ing. When we’re not making money we’re always out and about pvp’ing. We’re a USTZ corp and if you’re interested message me on discord at

StopWifeingThots#2617

-Halfdone

I think we have great home for your eve dreams, if your looking for an active group who are involved in all aspects of the game please check out -->blingdenstone

Hi aggressive hugs,

We are recruiting at the D.A. We are a small and close-knit corp that also happens to be part of a large alliance/coalition. We are looking for other players who are seeking to be part of a group that is active together. We have members who are very indy focused and a group who are very PvP focus. I happen to enjoy both myself. As for PvP, you can enjoy small roaming groups, home defense fleets, or larger fleet actions with the alliance.
Check out our page and I am happy to reach out to you in game so we can chat and discuss whether we would fit your needs well.

Rysterion

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.