Returning player looking for a corp

22m SP, mostly Caldari spec’d, missiles, shields, tengu, etc.
I have never been the greatest at Eve, but am willing to learn. I have been off and on playing since 07.
Eastern Standard Time, but my work schedule allows me flexible hours, and I ruin my sleep schedule regularly.

1 Like

Check your inbox

Hey Sloots! Welcome to your first official forum post haha.

My name is Ram and I’m the CEO of a up and coming corporation in a decent alliance (Barely Competent, yes that’s the name and it’s awesome).

So I’m here trying to build a corporation founded on the desire to grow a strong and healthy community. We have a great thing going and I’d like to talk to you about joining us and having some fun! We’re currently based in Lowsec but are very close to HighSec and major trade hubs, we’re not currently war eligible (so you don’t have to worry about getting popped in HighSec) but we have great allied citadels we’re using.

Battle Kats (my corporation) would be a great place for you to learn some things and become apart of a growing, thriving community! I’m going to send you an EVE Mail as well so you don’t have to look too far to find me. You can also join our Discord to talk to me directly and in a more timely manner. We don’t have any crazy requirements so you don’t have to stress if you can’t/don’t want to log on every single day. We’re a great casual group to hang with and learn from. Stop on by and say hello!

https://discord.gg/2BuP2wZ

I look forward to hearing from you, thanks for reading and fly dangerously!

1 Like

Hey Sloots, GriMM hounds are currently training newbros and high sec junkies to come play in 0.0. We offer a lot of choices for play styles and isk making needs.

Please feel free to contact me in game and / or join us in our channel: GriMM Public

Hello @SlootsMcKensy ,

We are a super ACTIVE PVP WH Corp/Alliance. We would love for you to come see who and what we are in space…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

Interested in ECM or some other EWAR role? Could use a new player in our small gangs!

If you are interested in learning and want to focus on PVP, I think we should be your #1 pick. SUPER highly active USTZ. top 1% of pvp pilots in the game. We focus on small gang nano PVP. high paced pvp. No FCs, or F1 button pushing while you listen to an FC. With us, you have to think for yourself and we will teach you to become a top tier pvp pilot.

Don’t just take my word for it just like any other offers here. Do your research and see for yourself. We have a youtube channel we post recent fleets on and our KB also speaks for itself.

Hit us up on discord if you want to learn more.

• C2 WH with 0.0/C5 static (new content anytime we want)
  • ZERO BLUES so you can shoot everyone
  • no politics
  • highly active corp
  • RL FIRST

Come see what we are about!

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Evian Industries

Come give us a look?

Check out our add. We might fit well with you.

We do PVP and PVE in null.

Our discord is in our add too :slight_smile:

Hello Sloots,

B0SS Alliance is back and we are actively recruiting cool people focused on PVP. We are currently staged in NPC null sec and have plenty of content for people interested in all sorts of pvp.

At Star Frontiers & B0SS Alliance we place a premium on mature social interactions, and on playing eve well - by learning, growing and communicating with one another. As we once famously stated, “we’re not elitists, we’re just tired of fail.”

Please reach out to us on discord! https://discordapp.com/invite/axkA4Rs

For testimony from our members check out our recruitment thread Star Frontiers - 12 Year Old Corporation Recruiting PvP Focused Pilots for NPC Nullsec.... Come Fly With Us!

Hope to hear from you soon,

Nem

Hi Sloots o/

I believe we may have a home for a returning player such as yourself, we have a growing US timezone which is always active and running fleets for those PVP orientated.

Some more about us;

We’re a growing corp looking to grow our existing up a EU/USTZ, we are fortunate enough to have both small and large fleet operations within our alliance and lots of small gang activity - multiple daily form ups, lots of fun, lots of Salt.

RezCo - Corpse Collectors Wanted!- Null PvP

A little about us, REZCO is a Null PVP Corp as per our wonderful killboard, we take fights even if it’s not always the smartest move because we’re all about the content and having fun first and foremost. We’re a proud member of RAZOR Alliance one of the oldest alliances in EVE which is part of the FI.RE Coalition.

Some Video Clips

What do we have to offer? Content, Lots of it, and somewhat suicidal, coke induced FCs, if thats not enough of a selling factor, then how about the following:

• Long Standing Alliance with History in Eve.
  • Trolls, memes, and good natured comms.
  • Real Life Friendly, we don’t expect the world from pilots.
  • Good Space for Mining/Ratting.
  • We have content everywhere you could hope for and we’re not in a blue donut.

If you’re interested come join our Discord

Best,
Ryan

Greetings

I understand you are looking for a corp. We’re a Null Sec Corp that offers a place where you can learn, grow and become a valued part of our organization. We offer an infrastructure that supports what ever it is you enjoy doing in game. We’re happy to teach and are not assholes. All we ask is that you are willing to undergo a background check which takes 24 to 48 Hours.

The Zerva Corporation: A community of active players hell bent on having some fun and enjoyment as we seek to rule the universe. All that will be required of you is the respect of your Zervas brethren, a healthy, psychopathic, desire to blow things up and the willingness to enrage our enemies as we expand the influence of the Corporate Empire.

To the right Pilots we offer many things.

Zervas Aeronautics
✪ Active Leadership
✪ PVP/PVE/INDY
✪ Sov Alliance
✪ Relaxed Atmosphere
✪ Escalation sites
✪ Havens/Sanctums
✪ Exclusive Systems
✪ Moon Mining
✪ ABC/ICE/PI
✪ Exp FCs
✪ PVP Training
✪ Solo Action!
✪ Small Gang Action!
✪ Large Gang Action!
✪ Null Sec/Low Sec Action!
✪ Free Fitted Ships
✪ Combat Pay!
✪ US-EU-UK-AU TZ
✪ TS/Mumble/Jabber/Discord
PUB The Evil Genius Bar and Grill

Fly Safe o7

The Prophit

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.