Returning Player - Looking for a Null Home

Hello,

I’m a returning player with my current toons of 6 years. Original toons I had were from 2006-2014 were, due to RL, I sold most of my assets/toons off and went afk from game. I returned to the game in 2015 briefly but obviously it was hard to get back into it after selling some pretty high SP toons and the new toons I created were low (Buying toons I just couldn’t find anything I wanted or felt right) Regardless a few years later I decided to just inject these new toons etc so for the last year or two I’ve been doing my industrial thing in high sec building/inventing JFs (I used to build supers in null so closest thing for me iskies wise along with my reactions.) Anywho all of this to say I have experience in the game over the years I’m sure much has changed in null since the last 24 months I’ve played casually and in high/low sec with little to no pvp SO I’m sure I have TONS to brush up on in that regard. But as I said I’m familiar with the game, general mechancis, history of coalitions/blocs etc I’m looking for a good place to call home for the long haul. I also like to do what I can to help the corp (IE using my bpos/building/reactions/etc to build assets for corp/corpies as well as generate iskies for corp when that time comes - obviously a trust curve) Point being I’m the type who likes to do what I can for the corp and I usually like to go big lol (on my dime ofc :P)

I am looking for capital warfare
I am looking to repurchase supers/titans at some point BUT I most certainly need to brush up before being that “guy” who looses their ■■■■ bc xyz mechanic I didnt know about.
I am looking for active corp 20+ active during their prime time on a weekend is fine, I don’t need 200 online lol but would like to be able to do corp activities thus requiring decent corp activity.

What I can offer;
-Active, I’m super active
-I have assets that could be of use - Jfs freighters etc
-I can fly decent spread of ships across my toons
-I used to FC (Mostly Harmless, Controlled Chaos, TEST Alliance, and then Raiden) back in the day pretty heavy and at some point I think I’d like to get back into that as well once I’m comfortable and feel up to speed with the game.
-Solid spreadsheet warrior

As I said, at some point I’d like to build if possible another rag/aeon for myself. so at that time I can provide titan logistics/ additional supers to add to the corp roaster. I do have plans to aggressively inject more SP too as I would like to try to get these toons close to my originals as possible.

Please feel free to shoot me a message in game or here. Not sure what else to really cover lol been awhile!

Thanks!

League of Gentlemen is recruiting! Looking for PVP/PVE/Indy players! We’re a well established null sec corp looking for some new blood! - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Come check us out! I definitely think you’d fit in great with us. We have great indy and pve space and can help you get back into the game!

We are a small corp out in scalding pass under the Valkyrie alliance. We mainly do industry with pvp on the side. Being in the alliance gives us access to moon mining/ratting space/industry structures. Fleets can range from massive all hands on deck to chill small gang roams.
We tend to do some small gang roams ourselves on weekends or when we get bored. Our primary TZ is currently around 1800-0000 depending on everyone’s work schedules.
You are very much “free” to do your own thing out here. Only requirement is to assist with CTA pings if you are able. Real life comes first always so no one will yell at you for missing one.REPZ

Eve Forum Post: https://forums.eveonline.com/t/hydra-eternal-pvp-and-industry-eu-timezone

CEO - Nakito Kobara (Discord: Nakito Kobara#6850)
Co-CEO - Jordan Cesaill (Discord: Jordan Cesaill#6820)
Recruitment - Firebladexsx (Discord: Firebladexsx#0964)
Recruitment - Trinitilie Key (Discord: Sylvaritius#3017)

Discord: Join our discord!

Hey Virko Okaski,

Please be sure to check us out, We’d welcome you for Happy fun times: Happy Cartel - Stain NPC - EU/US Timezone - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Hey there Virko. If you’re looking for a friendly group, brittas empire are open to recruiting. We’re part of ph so all your Indy needs are covered. We have a solid core that have played together for a long time. We ain’t going anywhere. We love a mix of pvp and pve. So you should find everything you need here. If you’re interested, drop in our discord and have a chat.

o7

Hey Virko,
We may be exactly what you’re looking for we have good numbers, great mix of new and old players and we’ve got a lot of things happening. Drop by Discord and check us out!

o7

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.