Hi, I’m looking for a corp where I can get a job and be useful. Maybe a corp just starting out. Quite happy to PvP, PvE. I’m looking to understand all the new stuff that has been happening over the past few years.
Cheers
Hi, I’m looking for a corp where I can get a job and be useful. Maybe a corp just starting out. Quite happy to PvP, PvE. I’m looking to understand all the new stuff that has been happening over the past few years.
Cheers
Catching up on a few years away and wanting a small UK corp where you can be useful is Banshee Squadron, the EUTZ faction warfare crew near Hek for small gang and for learning how to pay for your own ships. Reddit or discord.gg/minmatar
Yo ace, we might be place for you, From Liverpool my self, Have good few UK pilots. B-T Public 2.0
We are a corporation starting out and looking for members just like yourself ![]()
We are EU TZ but with a few US members in the mix. Swing by our discord or ingame channel to have a chat and a laugh.
We’d be very happy to take you in! We’re a bit closer to jita than to dodixie, but we’re not so far apart ![]()