Returning Player Looking for Active Multirole Corporation

Hi All,

I’m returning after a few years and I’m seeking a semi-casual corp to join. I’d like to dabble in a little bit of every aspect and find a good group of active people to join.

Regards,

Icharus

1 Like

yo m8, we might still be small but that gives a chance to be in the “core” and we are active with a bit of a different approach to the same old game, have a look, mabe could be somthing for yah? ;o) Looking for a meaningful purpose? - New Eden Police Force

1 Like

Thank you @Labadina. I was just picked up by a corp. best of luck to everyone and thanks for all the invites!

2 Likes

Hi @Icharus_Carvaggio

Welcome back to EVE. If you’re interested in lowsec and npc nullsec pvp you should definitely check out our corp Filthy Peasants.

We’re an EU and US TZ pvp corp that lives in the Placid area. We’re an established group that has been around for many years now with active leadership and great FCs that work hard to provide fun content. We’re also an RL first corp with no participation requirements as we’re all working adults ourselves.

If you’re interested check out our forum post below and join our public channel Open Filth in game.

1 Like

We would love to have you!!

1 Like

Hey we might be a good fit.

1 Like

Icharus,

We have space ADD, you are welcome to come dabble with us. We have both a high sec and a null sec corp that both are active in multiple aspects of the game. If you want to just hang out with a handful of folks and sleepily chew on rocks, totally fine. But we also have motivated folks seeking to organize larger and more engaging activities as well.

Come chat on our discord: Six Lions Incorporated and we can chat about what we have to offer and see if it intrigues you.

1 Like

Biohazard. [-BIO-] is a low sec, no-drama, corporation. We believe EVE is best played in small gangs of pilots teaching each other, and in an environment that works for not only veterans, but also for newbros alike.

Meet us on discord: http://discord.gg/XaRrXz6 :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.