Returning player, looking for Corp

Hi there! I recently began playing again, and figured I’d try and play the game while I can until my schedule calms down. I plan on buying Omega at some point, but for the timing being a little 'ol Alpha. Enjoying my time back but figured I’d try and join a fun corp! I have no schedule to my playtime, its whenever I feel like or have a reason to get on! I’m up for PvP, PvE, mining, whatever people happen to be up to!
Looking forward to working with you.
Blue

Hey Blue,

Have you ever considered living in a wormhole? I have a pretty good group going in my corp. The corp is smaller, but very active, and the alliance (Surrounded by Wormholes) we are a part of is growing. We do a lot of pvp, as well as other elements of the game. There is really something for everyone. If you are interested, I can get you our discord.

-Criz

Hey @Blue_Azure

Are you interested in living in lowsec? I promise its the best space out there in terms of fun content :slight_smile:

We at Filthy Peasants are lowsec PvP corp living in the Solitude region. While our main goal is getting fun fights we also dabble in mining/industry/t2 production for isk. If you want to get back into PvP while still experiencing the other things EVE has to offer give us a look here:

Feel free to convo Arctanis in game or join our public channel Open Filth

Welcome back and I’d love to chat with ya!

Hey Blue,
If you’re looking for a PVP/PVE corp with an easy way to gain ISK, you should look into Rebels of Industry. We have pvp roams 24/7 through our coalition if you wish to join them. We are located in Deklien where the ratting is very easy (Guristas) we have very profitable moons to mine for great ISK/hr and the pvp is fun if you want to join that. We are also 1-3 jumps out from 2 major trade hubs. This means that you can get cheap ships and focus on ratting, PVP or whatever you wish. We’re a pretty laid back and knowledgeable group that get stuff done. It would be easy to get you up to speed and get you pvping and ISK earning in no time. Let me know if you are interested in that or have any other questions. Feel free to join our public channel ROI_Pub in game our our discord at https://discord.gg/WpGQUzP

@Crizwoo
Hi there. Im quite interested in taking a look around. But its been so long I’ve forgotten a lot about the game, so pardon if I ever sound foolish in my questions. Im in game now, currently just grinding up missions in hi sec.
Feel free to shoot me the discord link and I’ll hop in.
Blue.

PM sent in game.

Hey Hey! It’s always fun coming back to Eve and having a good time.

If you have been thinking about giving Nullsec a try, take a look at Spectral Incorporated. We have people around pretty much every time zone, and are part of the Imperium, so there are always things to do around here be in pvp or pve. We are a fun and friendly group of people that like to have a good time doing what we do. Feel free to send me a message in-game or join our channel “Spectral Public”, we’d love to have a chat.

Hey blue!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.