52 mil SP subcap pilot LF corp for (mostly) late night fun

Hey hey. Can fly nearly anything subcap with maxed skills. Orca hulk T3 marauder etc. Gallente/minmatar primary, caldari tertiary. Recently came back after a 5 year hiatus, used to mostly do small gang high sec war decs and griefing, but i’m open to anything funner than ship spinning. Mostly play between 10pm and 4am EST.

Thanks! <3

1 Like

Hey Anikan,
If you’re into nulsec corps, you should check out Rebels of Industry (ROI). We do mining ops and have 24/7 pvp roams with our alliance/coalition so theres always content to be had. We also have great systems to rat in and fully upgraded sov. We are also active in the times youre looking for.
https://forums.eveonline.com/t/rebels-of-industry-us-eu-is-recruiting/

Hey Anikan,

If you have ever thought about living in a wormhole, you should consider joining my group. We like small gang pvp, but it is of a different character than what you might be used to in high sec. Our active times also match up pretty well. If you are interested, I can get you our discord.

Best,

Criz

Hey @Anikan_Fernardo

Welcome back to EVE!

Are you interested in living in lowsec? We at Filthy Peasants are most active in the US TZ especially around the time you said your most active. We’re a relaxed lowsec PvP corp that runs our own alliance in the Solitude region. Our goal is dominate our area to seek out and attract fun fights with anyone who is around. We also roam through 0.0 and the occasional WH excursion in the search for targets.

If your looking for more than just pvp we also do moon mining and t2/capital industry in the general area. If you’re looking for a fun corp without any activity requirements check us out here:

If you’re interested feel free to convo Arctanis in game or join our public channel Open Filth

I think we could be a good fit

Check us out maybe

Latest video:

I feel you will be a good fit for us
Check out our forum to see if you feel the same way
Hope to hear from you soon

Hello @Anikan_Fernardo,

We are a WH Training Corp/Alliance. If you get a chance, come by and check out who and what we are…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be known

Are you between 18-99 years old?
Are you allowed to watch R-rated movies.
Have you ever performed the hellicopterdicking?
Are you a hellicopter pilot named Richard?
Can you stop the Rokh?
Do you really want to stop the Rokh?
Is going to the disco your other favourite activity?
Then it’s time for you to sign up to BlueWaffe, the Bluest of Waffes.

What we offer:

Explosions
Questionable Advice and Tutorials
Strong and Stable Memes
Hopes and Dreams
The Biggest E-Peens
No Rhymes Allowed
Empty Collection Cups for Tears
Hookers and Blackjack
Relaxed Enviroment
Corp Ships for Roams

What we expect:

Willingness to use Teamspeak
Teamplayers
Willingness to pretend to enjoy Admiral Genaral Alagreen’s jokes
Willingness to explode
Willingness to be self sufficient
Ability to accommodate one regulation sized Pineapple to the rear

In all seriousness were here to PVP lose ships and kill things. Having fun is required. Join “Bluewaffe Pub” in game. We do not any alarm clock ops nor require dedicated game time of anyone. Do what you can when you can and have fun.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.