Returning Player Looking for an EU TZ home

Hi,

As the title says I’m a returning player after a fairly long break looking for a home. I’m looking for a chilled group of people who I can pew with and do the PVE stuff with occasionally.

Feel free to convo or mail me in game.

1 Like

If you’re interested in roaming content, our EU guys are looking for a handful more guys. Plenty of ISK to be had in wormholes, and tons of content.

1 Like

Hello m8, well here we are, we might be exactly the group with both PVP and PVE u looking for, a bit differemt approach than usual but very immersive and very nice people. and yes EU majority. The corp is guided by old pvpers from 2005 alts, with the idea of giving more meaning and purpose to the whole thing. Looking for a meaningful purpose? - New Eden Police Force

1 Like

Hi There o/

We’re a small but growing corp looking to build up a EU/USTZ, as you’re rusty and returning we might be a good fit for you, lots of small gang activty - multiple daily form ups, lots of fun, lots of Salt.

RezCo - Corpse Collectors Wanted!- Null PvP - #121 by Aurelia_Breeze

A little about us, we’re a Null PvP Corp as per our wonderful killboard we take fights even if it’s not always the smartest move because we’re all about the content and having fun first and foremost. We’re a proud member of RAZOR Alliance

What do we have to offer? Content, Lots of it, and somewhat suicidal, coke induced FCs, if thats not enough of a selling factor, then how about the following:

• Long Standing Alliance with History in Eve.
  • Trolls, memes, and good natured comms.
  • Real Llife Friendly, we don’t expect the world from pilots.
  • Good Space for Mining/Ratting.

We have content everywhere you could hope for and we’re not in a blue donut.
If you’re interested come join our discord ~

RezCo’s Dicord - Epic Failures Only

1 Like

Dear Stebe,

You would be a great fit over at JREX! We are a small gang to medium fleet PvP. We also have some indy Corp that has lots of content right out of our door. We are active from 1700-0630 eve time with players ranging from EUSTZ to USTZ. I hope you would join us and based on your interests, you would fit right at home. Fleets and content is what we want to focus on. We will provide you with content and gf’s on all hours of the day. That’s what JREX is about surrounded by a community environment which also plays other games outside of eve together. You won’t be a number with us but a chill dude.

We are also members of a pirate alliance called intergalactic space hobos! We have lots of good fights and great content happening everyday to from blops to roams to Gate camps to dread fights.

I have attached our recruitment thread below which has our discord so you reach us. We also have a public channel called “JREX REC” for all recruitment.

1 Like

Hi Stebe,

Infamy Inc is a small Euro Corp part of FEDUP Sov Holding alliance, which is part of Legacy

We are looking for:
- PvPers
- Miners
- Inustrial
- Ratters

In turn we will expect you to participate in Home Defence and CTA whilst online, in return we offer:

- Experienced leadership
- Place to have fun
- RL comes first corp
- Nice space to make isk
- Moon mining
- PvP from small to large fleets
- Returning Player friendly
- New Bro friendly

Come and have a chat or join our public channel Infamy inc

Looking forward to hearing from you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there…

Have a look at this, may be something that you would be interested in!

GM

1 Like

Hey,

Pew Pew - Check. We’re a PvP corp at heart and we’re looking for a handful of other players that share our love for melting hostile ships.

Occasional PvE - Check. We have 2 sov systems and plenty of Havens to go around.

1 Like

Fly UNKSO

Fly UNKSO

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Member of The Trigger Happy alliance based in the Tribute region
★ Tight-knit friendly community

Why us

★ Experienced and stable leadership
★ No drama
★ Experienced and helpful combat pilots
★ Fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Great corp and alliance FCs
★ Great ISK making opportunities in our home region
★ Small to medium sized fleets
★ No blue donut
★ No massive tidi battles

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance and Corp Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp fleets including nano roams and sniper camps
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Great logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Requirements

★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ EU Timezone
★ Capital alt or training towards one

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

o/ We are a corp with a number of UK/EU TZ folks and are trying very hard to grow in that timezone. We have a high sec PVE team that loves to mine and run missions as well as a null-sec corp that is part of a large alliance that spans all timezones! We’re super laid back - you’re welcome to come chat with us and see if we have something to offer!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.