Returning to the game - 62m SP - UK/EU

I’m looking for a corporation or small group of players to casually enjoy the game with, gain experience and have some fun.

While my character does have over 62m SP - I have very little experience in PVE/PVP, a lot of my skills are industry based. I originally started playing this game many years ago with real life friends - who have since long gone, I turned to industry and mining as a way to continue playing, dipping into WH space and moving to join a null sec corp (mainly for mining ops) a few years ago.

After many years away from the game i’d like to get involved in PVP / low sec / null sec (even WH) with some friendly players; who are willing to help me improve (put up with any mistakes I make) and experience more of the game.

Players who are located in the UK/EU region would be great. I am based in UK.

Myski

1 Like

We collect Brits, check us out!

Small group of veteran PvPers, mostly based in the US and UK.

1 Like

Rebels and Renegades is a EU/USTZ corp in Warped Intentions.

Rebels and Renegades is a pvp corp run by a group of like minded older players in eve. Our goals are to be a competent corp in small scale pvp, Blops, and Alliance/Coalition level fleets. We have multiple FCs in our corp / alliance / Coalition. Who will supply you with plenty of fleets. If you are well trained and interested in pvp, from small scale up to large scale, you will fit perfectly in. That being said, we all have a real life and we understand if you have one too.

We offer

• 0.0 PvP

• EU, US timezone

• small, medium and large scale pvp

• high skilled and experienced members.

• we help each other with everything in the game

• awesome logistic service for direct supply from Jita to our home space, from alliance services

• Corp Discord and alliance Mumble.

What we expect:

• at least 10m skillpoints

• 0.0 and pvp experience is not a must, but nice to have

• FAX and Dread alts is always good to have.

• We expect our pilots to be able to follow instructions from the FC.

• learning abilitiy (nobody is perfect)

We do not claim to be better than others, but we shoot much more than we lose, and we have fun while doing so.

Join our Discord if you are interested in talking with a recruiter Discord

Or check out our Website

1 Like

Myski,
I think you would fit in well with us in Astrotech. We are a pvp focused corporation, that has trained many pilots with little to no pvp experience to become the best.

We have many active UK pilots, and we focus on working together to have a good time.

But wait, there’s more! Our sister corp is industrial focused, so your industrial skills will not be wasted. If you want to make money with mining and building we have that infrastructure developed as well.

You can read the fine details here with our full advert Astrotech - PVP 0.0 corp is recruiting new contributing members

Or you can click to chat with us on Discord!

1 Like

You should consider Aideron Robotics! They are specialized in helping people teach PVP in Nullsec as part of the Federation Uprising alliance, which is a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our public recruitment Discord: http://bit.ly/FEDUPublic

Hi,

I’m the one of the EUTZ recruiters for Bovril.

We are a smallish corporation of great people who are very active. We are also part of GSF. Our EUTZ is growing at a great rate. We are predominantly a mining/industrial Corp, but don’t let that fool you, because as being part of GSF we have access to daily fleets to satisfy any blood lust you may have. We basically mine rocks, blood and salt.

You can check out a more comprehensive post here:

Fly safe.

1 Like

Good day

I hope you well

We are currently looking to recruit, mainly based Providence doing Mining and PVE. Very chillax with member who mine or have boosts running at the time

If you interested, please check out recruitment post for more or join us on Discord

Regards,
Zuzz Nox

1 Like

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Averaging 1000+ kills a month with 90%+ kill efficiency ratio
★ Tight-knit friendly community
★ Member of Initiative Mercenaries alliance based in the Fountain/Querious regions

Why us

★ No drama
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Frequent fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs
★ Great ISK making opportunities in our home regions

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams (free ships)
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ Some combat experience

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Contacts: Nakito Kobara, Dawnbreaker Okaski or Alignat.

1 Like

Yo Myski,

The Sons of Luminare are a newly formed lowsec and faction warfare corporation with an exclusively UK/EUTZ playerbase. We have around 15 founding members - all solid PVPers - and are looking to expand our operations from where it is now - blowing up some stuff - to our goal, which is blowing up everything.

We only exist to PVP and low-sec is probably one of the best places to learn how to actually PVP as part of a small gang, as it’s one of the few places you actually get to fly your own ship.

If you fancy being part of a small but active and growing group, check out our thread:

1 Like

Hey Myski, we’re an established wormhole corp with great bunch of players from the UK and the EU. We have a C4 and high sec static, so there are good ISK earning opportunities as well as easy access to empire. Check out our forum post and drop by our public chat channel in game or teamspeak ts.outfit418.com

1 Like
1 Like

Hey Myski,

Our corp has a decent balance of EU and US TZ players, but I’m currently looking at strengthening our EU TZ presence. Between us and our allies, you’ll have plenty of people to talk with in your activity window.

Currently we aren’t based out of anywhere specific, we do roaming in low and nullsec just as much as we are active in J space. With people that are both experienced in industry and PVP we provide a good framework for whatever activities you want to use in order to make isk.

I’ll be sending you an in-game mail soon, I hope to hear back from you!

1 Like

Evening Myski,

We live in a C3 WH with a null sec static. We’re a small alliance of long time old friends. We run regular pvp fleets on a Tues and Sun (UK evenings) and all are welcome to join. In between that we do some general roaming pvp and also some isk making bits.

We’re tailored for the more casual player and could definitely help you learn the combat side of the game more. We’re a friendly bunch so happy to talk through things on comms one evening this week if you’re free? Eve mail in game.

Thanks
Kal

1 Like

Expanding Industrial / Mercenaries recruiting Miners, Industrialists, and PVP. looking to be a part of a large, laid-back group. Corp is well funded with experienced founding members. Come join us.

Secure Null sec system with massive earning potential.

✠ Returning players are welcome
✠ Fresh Start in Null
✠ Corp Buyback Program
✠ Boosted Mining Ops
✠ Discord Voice Comms
✠ Friendly Group of Players
✠ Corp Mining Days
✠ Great PVE/PVP Content
✠ Small PVP Fleets
✠ SRP Available on Fleets
✠ Doctrine Fits Available

:airplane: into our Recruitment Channel to find out more. FAYN.Recruits

:airplane: https://www.fayn.tk/

Or send me a mail

Bellath

Yo Myski,

we’re a pretty new corp based in Lowsec on the edge of the Southern Warzone. Main purpose is to pew pew with buddies and just have a good time. No CTAs or SOV pain. We’re (for now) exclusively EUTZ with a majority of UK players.
Check out our recruitment post here and come chat with us: Your ship exploded? Mea Culpa

Cheers,
Karl

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.