Returning player looking for null sec or wormhole crop

Hey there, 42mil+ pilot returning after a four year break. Been dorking around high sec this last week and the straw that broke that camel’s back was a Gila I couldn’t shoot who swooped in and ninja’d a true serpentis wreck in a combat site.

Looking to get back into null with ratting and pvp opportunities. I do have some industry skills and like doing PI in particular. I’m a capable pilot just bored to tears at the moment.

In game mail is preferred.

1 Like

We are mostly industry and ratting we are a little small but aren’t too strict, come check us out

1 Like

we might be a good fit for u feel free to hit us up

1 Like

The Flagon- laid back corp/o.o nullsec /pvp/pve/indy players wanted come check us out!!

1 Like

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about our EVE Online branch here.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

eve mail sent

1 Like

We are mostly PVP with ratting and industry opportunities, we’re a small corp made up of high skilled players and part of the Federation Uprising alliance, come check us out: XMETA PVP Corp Low Sec and Null SEC Recruiting!

1 Like

grafik

1 Like

Hey all I’m set! Thank you for all the responses!

1 Like

Hey there, have you checked out Mcav?

1 Like

Recruiting self motivated players that are 18 years old or older. We have good all around members with all Time Zones represented. Come on out to nullsec with us.

What we offer:

Regular PvP Content
Capital PvP
Safe Sov Null for Ratting/Mining
FC Training
Corp & Alliance SRP incl. Capital Ships
Free Skillbook Program
Our Requirements:

Full API on file while a member of the Corp
Ability to use Discord and Mumble
Have a good attitude and be a team player
Have a dedicated PvP character
You must have fun and enjoy playing the game
Recruiting status: Open (Omega Only)

CEO - Ryac Sampaio
XO - Ellise Solette
Recruiters - Ruub Kers (EU), Ellise Solette (US)

Join: GLD PUBLIC

check us out mate.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.