Returning player looking for PVP Corp

About me: I work irregular hours so I prefer corp/alliance with all TZ coverage, but NA TZ based.
I haven’t played much since 2014-2015, was a bitter vet by then and got tired of Goons taking everything and lost interest, but I am subbed now and I’m looking to blow up some nerds and have some fun.
I only did PVP since I started playing this game since early 2006. PVE was for only sustaining your wallet, and I have the same attitude still. I was a pretty decent FC, but I’m aware I probably have some learning to do on that front and what the new strategies.

I am looking for PVP, small, medium, large if necessary. Not sure on what exactly yet, I am willing to try mostly everything except for alarm clock ops. If you have that as mandatory then I am not the pilot for you. I’ve done SOV several times, NPC 0.0, FacWar, and wormholes, and the only thing I never had fun in was SOV.

Main Toon - 114 ml SP all PVP subcap focused and close to max skills on Dreads as well (if people still fly those)
Second Toon - 65 mill SP Logi/Carrier is my logi toon, and trained into carriers too.

Shoot me a mail ingame with what you do.

1 Like

Hi KhellendrosX

Welcome back to eve.

From what i could read we got what you are looking for. Mass have been around since 2003 and now part of Pandemic Horde.

That being said we offer all type of pvp, from the smallest as part of our Thera wing to the biggest fights thanks to the delve war we are involved in together with everyone else killing goons.

If you want to know more about us and what we can do for you just join our discord and talk to us

have a good day and best of luck finding a new home

cheers
prim

Sent you an in game mail good luck.

We would be intrested in you brother , come have a chat with us

I sent you an eve mail, but here is our recruitment link.

Sorry for being late to the show but I took the liberty to send you a mail aswell :slight_smile:

o7

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hello KhellendrosX,
SRA here, a recruiter for 7 Sins Alliance, based in Deklein atm. A RL first alliance, with a focus on pvp in game first. We have a load of contents with a couple veteran FC’s and a junior FC wing doing several roams a week. Loads of commentary on comms (TS) and a pretty chill environment. Main thing is , that we all have fun.
We are currently recruiting veteran players, and would like to discuss you coming and flying with us.
If you have any interest look us up public channel ingame:
7Sins Pub
Good luck in finding your home.

Into the Ether

Welcome,

We are corporation of USTZ and EUTZ players looking for like minded individuals to join our laid back PVP community! Our leadership recently returned and created our start up dragging old friends and enemies alike to PVP and create content for all those involved!

We are extremely interested in returning players like ourselves.

The corporation has a plethora of experienced directors and fleet commanders who strive to take the bullcrap out of the game so the content comes easy for our members! We formed this corporation to begin a new chapter in our eve careers and we would like you to come along! We are looking for pilots who wish to center themselves around real people in real PVP settings, looking to follow us to some of the most exotic places in eve while trying to get the fix that we so happily PLEX our accounts for! If you fit our requirements and wish to help build a better pvp experience maybe you can step, Into the Ether…

ALLIANCE:

• We are part of WE FORM V0LTA, based in the Fade Region and constantly deploying to a content zone near you!
  • We have a very short list of blues and 99% of eve is neutral - we go shooting NIGHTLY.

ISK Opportunities:

• Null-sec access is available for all your pvp funding needs.
  • Moon Rentals, mining, ratting, DED, archaeology and data mining, whatever you need to fund the bloodshed.

Requirements:

• No Hard SP Requirement but must be PVP Focused
  • Dread Alt (Mandatory)
  • Useful Light Tackle Alt/Dictor/Cyno Alt (Mandatory)
  • Mumble and Discord access
  • Must join comms and have an operational microphone (non negotiable)
  • Self sufficient
  • Consistent schedule and activity as RL allows (the significant other comes first)
  • Over the age of 18
  • ESI SEAT/Auths for ALL characters
  • Screenshot of your ESI page to prove the character on each account. (Since you can’t see that like you could with API)

Additional Information:

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep npc nullsec, loyal to the Guristas Pirates. Member of WINMATAR. Come reign with us!

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards (500m/h) of being a Guristas…

If you are intrested to know more - convo me :sunglasses:

Come join us… killing the Swarm!!

Interested in Pochven?

Sent you a DM in-game.

Shot you a mail in game!

@KhellendrosX,

I hope you have found somewhere you enjoy as you sound like a great player to anyone’s community. In the off chance that you haven’t I would very much like to hold a conversation with you. We have a good core of PVP folks, although it is not the only thing we do or focus on we do have many enjoyable options with it.

Gate camps
Small to medium roams
large ish battles
Easy to find content
and a willing to help put you back into the driving seat as FC making your own dynamic fights happen with people to fall in behind you at a moments notice.

Come swing by my communication platforms if you want to discover the potential

Here is my recruitment post that has some detail at the bottom

PJhustle Signature

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.