PvP Pilot Looking to be apart of something new - Low/Null/WH

Just a PvPer looking for a decent group to go do shenanigans with. The whole blue donut politics has both exhausted my patience and potential targets as a majority of the major alliances are blue to me. Preferably looking for goal-orientated corporations no matter the type of space. Im solely interested in the adventure.

Killboard My Main toon for when I’m doing challenge runs, I have other toons and can sustain my own isk but am not opposed to doing PvE with the right group.

TZ: US - EST

Please send me a mail if youd like to talk!
-Loc

Edit: Have 3 dread alts, Full sub cap Alts, and multiple scout accounts

1 Like

Yo m8, if you looking for goal oriented here we are, mabe a little switch of sides and a reason to pew,pew other than just KB hits?

Faar more complex PVP than anywhere else… if u wanna succeed that is ofc, intricate planing and execution.

Anyway, mabe it was somthing for yah… New Eden Police Force

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. Also, USTZ is our primary timezone. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hi Loc

I can say i totally understand you hence why i left the big war area and relocated all my assets into Thera where iam responsible for our new thera wing within Mass.

This project of mine is obviously under construction and the idea is to base 100% from here and use the system as headquarter for our wing with the intent of creating havoc around eve.

At the moment Pandemic horde whom we are part of is blue to everyone in Delve(warzone), outside said region more or less all entities are free game:)

What make this idea of ours good if you ask me is that we will be able to strike at almost anyone and still have the same rights as a regular horde member in terms of isk making to fund our pvp needs.

if you want to know more you are more than welcome to join our discord for a chit chat. I guess that a free bump to the top is never bad:)

best of luck finding a new home

Not part of the blue donut

Welcome,

[INTO THE ETHER - USTZ/EUTZ - PVP]

We are corporation of USTZ and EUTZ players looking for like minded individuals to join our laid back PVP community! Our leadership recently returned and created our start up dragging old friends and enemies alike to PVP and create content for all those involved!

We are extremely interested in returning players like ourselves.

The corporation has a plethora of experienced directors and fleet commanders who strive to take the bullcrap out of the game so the content comes easy for our members! We formed this corporation to begin a new chapter in our eve careers and we would like you to come along! We are looking for pilots who wish to center themselves around real people in real PVP settings, looking to follow us to some of the most exotic places in eve while trying to get the fix that we so happily PLEX our accounts for! If you fit our requirements and wish to help build a better pvp experience maybe you can step, Into the Ether…

ALLIANCE:

• We are part of WE FORM V0LTA, based in the Fade Region and constantly deploying to a content zone near you!
  • We have a very short list of blues and 99% of eve is neutral - we go shooting NIGHTLY.

ISK Opportunities:

• Null-sec access is available for all your pvp funding needs.
  • Moon Rentals, mining, ratting, DED, archaeology and data mining, whatever you need to fund the bloodshed.

Requirements:

• No Hard SP Requirement but must be PVP Focused
  • Dread Alt (Mandatory)
  • Useful Light Tackle Alt/Dictor/Cyno Alt (Mandatory)
  • Mumble and Discord access
  • Must join comms and have an operational microphone (non negotiable)
  • Self sufficient
  • Consistent schedule and activity as RL allows (the significant other comes first)
  • Over the age of 18
  • ESI SEAT/Auths for ALL characters
  • Screenshot of your ESI page to prove the character on each account. (Since you can’t see that like you could with API)

Additional Information:

We are recruiting more Space bros and other fellow travelers to our cause, we are here to offer quailty EVE content in many areas involoving PvP—PvE and ISK generation.

Our long-running corporation Reckless-Endangerment Based in lowsec, we will be doing primarily the following:

• Small-gang roams
  • Mid-size fleet PVP- Multipule daily fleets USTZ
  • frequent mining fleets- if your moon mining monster and anoms

Our ideal requirements are:

• To be active in either USTZ or EUTZ
  • To have at least 2 million SP in primarily PVP skills but we will occasionally make exceptions for promising pilots
  • To maintain a PVP-focused play style
  • Discord —> https://discord.gg/Kze4h9s
  • Teamspeak server address join our team speak—>manifesto.lol
  • Headset/Mic for voice comms
  • Willingness to train into fleet doctrines
  • Willingness to participate in alliance/corp operations. We don’t have PAP links or a minimum activity ratio, but if you’re active/online and we have an op, you should be there you will gain immense amounts of expirence.

Sent you a mail good luck with your search.

Come to wormholes, man. Triple Naglfar in a farmhole pushes your ISK/hr to insane levels, and you can spend it all on juicy 2-3B Bhaalgorns, amulet sets, and 1B logi to slug it out in 20v20 armor brawls.

Shoot me a mail if you’re interested!

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep npc nullsec, loyal to the Guristas Pirates. Member of WINMATAR. Come reign with us!

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards (500m/h) of being a Guristas…

If you are intrested to know more - convo me :baby:

bump this baby

join us and hae fun and hae things to do

Thank you all for the bumps - many of these are viable options and really taking my time. I will be finalizing a selection soon.l

1 Like

The Commonwealth. and Commonwealth Vanguard are a Beacon to the Stars for free association corporations.

The Commonwealth. of independent corporations operating in the Minmatar Republic regions.

Our community touches Null Sov, NPC Null, WH, Low, and we have a sister alliance Commonwealth Vanguard for casual content.
-If you run a small highsec corporation and have become frustrated with the recruitment channel but want to take your group to the next level.

-If you are a skilled player that has always dreamed of starting your own corporation, but have never had the right opportunity.

-If you are a returning player or current player that wants a fresh start with new players that are excited to play the game.

We are seeking other corporations, aspiring CEO’s, and players of all skill levels and talents that would like to get to know each other, grow together, and seek financial gain and content together.

Hall of Fame Kills: Kill: CCP Aurora (Stormbringer)

CMWTH Public

Diplo: Rex Barchurst

The Commonwealth. Calls to you.

you sound like youd be perfect for RDC join this discord and lets have a chat https://discord.gg/E9j7dFE

i shot you a mail in eve. Lets chat!

@Loc_Ophidian I am without doubt you already have found a home but just incase Here is the recruitment post that holds all my details at the bottom. I would like to chat on comms and see if our community can house you and keep you entertained

Kind Regards
PJhustle Signature

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.