Looking for a pvp corp EST time zone

Hey, I’m looking for a solid home for my main and alts 100mil sp, 94mil sp, 2 mil sp. Looking for large and small gang pvp. returning player was away for a bit and now I’m back and active everyday.

1 Like

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Well you are up late Mr Chip :slight_smile:

Personally I got to my office recently so for me it’s morning, BUT … lets give me a short overview of my corporation (UMAH) ← Link to recruitment thread if you want some more reading.

So, we are a mixed group, indy only/pvp only and mixed and we see a good balance in such a play that suits us well so we want to continue on that road. We consider us to be a corp where we make RL our first prio and EVE not to have as a duty but just to purly enjoy.
If you fly with us it’s going to be mostly out in NPC Nullsec with our own infrastructure where you can find most useful services for indy.

For PVP you will be part of a growing force, doing small gang roams, gatecamps, defensive and offensive CTA’s, home def and all that sort of fun-ness :stuck_out_tongue:

I would say we can be a great match depending on your personality, how much you wanna bond and be part of the group, UMAH is in a expansion phase so we aren’t a house already built - we are a house where you can help build!

Two things tho; important:

• No toxic behaviour, we don’t need or want such even if you happen to be super-pro-mega-pvp <3
  • Respect RL … we have no obligation for X amount of hours online or such, you play and enjoy as you see fit!

If it sounds interesting, reach out in Umah_Pub ingame (my discord details is there aswell), and we can have a chat!

Hope to see you around!

Hi Chip, The Order of Omerta is looking for people like you. We’re a small mining and pvp centred corp and we’re looking to get back to a respectable size. Looking for pilots who are willing to go on fleets, be on comms and have a good time. We mine and rat to fund our pvp activities, which is primarily small gang stuff. The alliance and coalition have lots of fleets to join from thrasher to cap fleets. We enjoy flying together and having fun and are seeking like-minded pilots. We’ve got a great FC currently but are always looking for more content leaders, whether it’s pvp, indy, or whatever you want to do. Very laid back and no requirements for alarm clocking or being online everyday 24/7, only that every month we do a purge of players inactive for longer than 30 days.

All tz welcome however AU/late US/early eu is our strongest at the moment (but looking to fill up all tz) but we have EU and main US players. Help us become a valued member of our alliance and help us grow as a Corp.

Bonus points if you like helping members and want to make an impact on the Corp and help it grow and prosper.

If interested eve-mail Varina Vengari/Jerry Hojbjerg and we’ll be in touch

1 Like

Hey Chip - Welcome back to Eve. My corporation is currently recruiting and active. If you want to chat feel free to stop in and say hi in our discord!

Hi Chip,

Welcome back to the game. We would be a good fit for you, as we do both small-gang and large gang pvp. Our primary form of content is small-gang/blops with access to larger fleet. Our corp is Called JREX and we havebeen around the block for awhile from being in a low-sec corp in intergalactic space hobos (we love our trash bins) to starting our own alliance called Sedition.

JREX specializes in pirate PvP in low-sec, null-sec, and all surrounding regions. JREX flies all shapes and sizes of ships. We have a lot of opportunities for all different types of PvP content.

We are also a real-life comes first type of corporation. Our ideal pilot would be someone who wants to PvP in our fleets, solo, or wanting to create their own content. We understand that with COVID, you may be busy. We understand and we will take that into consideration at all times.

Here is what we offer:

✪ Constant Content Availability

✪ Black Ops

✪ Various content from Capital hot drops to Assault Frigate Roams

✪ Experienced Corp and Alliance FCs

✪ Corporate and Alliance SRP

✪ Other Games Community [Steam and battle.net ]

Our Killboard: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98326241/

https://discord.gg/2jy6YfCC9q

I also sent you a pm in game! Good luck finding a corp and welcome back to eve.

Hi Chip,
I have messaged you in-game.

We look forward to speaking to you soon :grin:

Sent you an eve mail good luck on your search

shot you an in-game mail!

i sent you an eve mail

Might be a good fit. [EU/USTZ] Are you UNQUALIFIED?

Sent you an eve mail.

Into the Ether

Welcome,

We are corporation of USTZ and EUTZ players looking for like minded individuals to join our laid back PVP community! Our leadership recently returned and created our start up dragging old friends and enemies alike to PVP and create content for all those involved!

We are extremely interested in returning players like ourselves.

The corporation has a plethora of experienced directors and fleet commanders who strive to take the bullcrap out of the game so the content comes easy for our members! We formed this corporation to begin a new chapter in our eve careers and we would like you to come along! We are looking for pilots who wish to center themselves around real people in real PVP settings, looking to follow us to some of the most exotic places in eve while trying to get the fix that we so happily PLEX our accounts for! If you fit our requirements and wish to help build a better pvp experience maybe you can step, Into the Ether…

ALLIANCE:

• We are part of WE FORM V0LTA, based in the Fade Region and constantly deploying to a content zone near you!
  • We have a very short list of blues and 99% of eve is neutral - we go shooting NIGHTLY.

ISK Opportunities:

• Null-sec access is available for all your pvp funding needs.
  • Moon Rentals, mining, ratting, DED, archaeology and data mining, whatever you need to fund the bloodshed.

Requirements:

• No Hard SP Requirement but must be PVP Focused
  • Dread Alt (Mandatory)
  • Useful Light Tackle Alt/Dictor/Cyno Alt (Mandatory)
  • Mumble and Discord access
  • Must join comms and have an operational microphone (non negotiable)
  • Self sufficient
  • Consistent schedule and activity as RL allows (the significant other comes first)
  • Over the age of 18
  • ESI SEAT/Auths for ALL characters
  • Screenshot of your ESI page to prove the character on each account. (Since you can’t see that like you could with API)

Additional Information:

Good gravy!

I think I’m a bit late to the party, but I’ll give it a go, anyways. Save the best for last, right?

I’m from Unqualified Chaos, a corp that is named after the preferred play-style of its members. What we want, first and foremost, is to have a damned good time with some damned good people.

I’d love to have a chat with you, see if we’d be a good fit, for each other!

Proud Member of Eternal Requiem

✪ Chill R.L.C.F. Group of mature people
✪ US/EU TZ
✪ Industry ツ and PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp.
✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

10,000,000 SP minimum
Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc…
1 FAT eligible fleet per number of toons in corp

Experienced Leadership with many years of 0.0 experience.

Check out our website if you would like to know more:
Rebels and Renegades

thank you for your offers a decision has been made

1 Like

Hi Chip, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and has a wide variety of PvE and PvP opportunities. IMHO, Pochven is the best region in the game for engaging in small-gang PvP, from solo to 30 players. While it is a bit of a grind to get started, it’s well worth it!

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Hi chip,

Dont know if you have fountain a new home but I hope you can consider my option.

Since you are looking for both big and small pvp i can offer you a very special deal.

You join with your main MASS Who is involved in the delve war with pandemic horde alliance. There you will get all the kills you want.

And for small pvp you can join my corp mortis angelus with an alt and do small pvp with us at the same time.

That way you can mix both and enjoy it all:)

If you want to know more chicken our recruitment post below

Take care

Hi,

Although we are an industry nullsec Corp, we are working on a pvp wing in order to ensure a stable income (that means small gang pvp to fleet pvp, sector policing, gate camping, etc.)

If you interested come over and have a look. Also we have a free capital programme which also helps in large scale actions: Null Alliance Industrial Corp Recruiting All Time Zones (Plex, Ships, and PvP Bounties oh my!) Now with a cap ship program! - #361 by Lambda_Thyl

@Chip_Mulligan,

Welcome back to the game buddy I think I have the home for you! This is my current recruitment post but essentially we have small and medium scale PVP with access to lots of fights if you want to take them. I think its worth a chat for sure.

My contact details are at the bottom of my recruitment post should you want to reach out to me

Regards

PJhustle Signature