Returning player looking to get back into Eve... and looking for a corp

VERY casual player, mostly going to be limited to weekend play with a little here and there during the week. Currently interested in PVE, Mining/Industry. Not opposed to PvP here and there but not great at it. Been a way from the game for a while so will basically be re-learning a lot. Looking for mostly Hi-sec as my low sec interest is minimal and my null/wh interest is near zero. Looking for a mature corp with no minimum playtime/op expectations, I’m an older player with a family so time is some times limited and can’t always be on comms when online.

Not the most detailed post so if any corps are interested message me in game with any questions you might have.

2 Likes

Yip coming back after while is a learning curve. Add to that a growing family and work, its understandable going casual play.

Message me with details of what you’re looking for and wanting to look into further.

Hi I run a small corporation in low set called social infrastructure… We have new and veteran pilots alike and are set up to show people How to make good money in low sec to feed our PVP addiction. We have a great mature community that’s growing every day growing everyday. Check out our discord if you’re interested for more information or contact Tytus Kyle in game.

We are looking for industrial pilots We have space for you to do PVE, PVP and Industry how ever you want to play the game.

Hi Ki’Ton

Take a look here. There might be a match: Ascendance Rising

Please take a minute to check us out here:

1 Like

appreciate the replies so far, still lookin’ around while checking out the corps that have replied so far, so just a bump…

Check out speaker for the dead, I don’t think you’ll be sorry.

Hey There Ki’Ton!

Fixers Corporation is a High-Sec PvE and mining corporation based in Amarr Space. We have access to moon ore and 0% tax stations with our very own Ore Buyback program to give you a great start for your new adventure!

We are a part of an newly established Alliance so there is a lot of activity options to get you more involved if you choose to.

Fixers are a small, happy bunch of players ranging from Vets to fresh and we do not dictate how much you should play and when. It is a game afterall and we are there to have fun.

If you wish to know more detailed information, please do not hesitate to have a chill convo with me and see if we could give you the things you need.

BR,
Raman Pedel
Fixers Corporation Recruiting Officer

Reborn Mercenary Alliance Is Hiring PVP Pilots & Recruiters For ISK, PLEX Units & Full SRP - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Help [NPSI] Small gang fleet community grow - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Hey there,
Well then do give us at astrum diligentia a chance.
Not gonna bore u with a textwall.
We are a smaller ish corp in the north deklein pure blind regionu can always come and say hi here

Hey there,

ISK.Industries is always looking for people especially miners/industrialists. We are pretty laid back with a lot of support when its needed. Join our public discord and come chat with us someone is always around or you can direct message me in game. We look forward to hearing from you. Fly Safe o7 ISK.Enterprises

Prez

Hi Ki_Ton,

Masters of Coin is a newbie-friendly corporation focused on industry, mining, and PVE.
We belong to the alliance WE FORM BL0B. BL0B is the sister alliance to WE FORM V0LTA, one of the most feared PVP alliances in all of New Eden.

When you join our team you will have access to 34 null-sec star systems to mine, explore, rat, and fight to your heart’s content. We’re primarily based in the region of Deklein. By using our jump bridges, you’ll be a stone’s throw from Jita, the main trade hub.

We have regular moon mining operations, some of the best ratting space in the game, and alliance pvp fleets run by veteren fleet commanders. As part of our team, you can make boatloads of isk out in null.

Most importantly, we have many people online at all hours. Experienced pilots who can answer any questions you have, and help you grow in this game. We have an active discord filled with resources, where we share in-game knowledge and hang out.

If you are interested in joining us, please let me know.

Alternatively, here is your personal invite to our Discord where we would be happy to answer any and all of your questions.

Fly safe o7

Warm Regards,
Endapupoer Minmatar

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.