Returning player - looking to PVP and FC

Hey guys,

So I’ve been reading reddit and the wars that are going on and I’ve subbed 3 new accounts to return to the game.

Interests
-PVP
-FCing

I’ve been out of the game for a few years, but I’ve always enjoyed eve for PVP. If you’re one of the big groups that are or will take part in the war then pop a message here. Although I’ve had to make new characters (old one is rip), I won’t need hand holding.

Define new accounts please

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about our EVE Online branch here.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Newly made :slight_smile: new new

1 Like

@Vekkler
I think you could fit nicely in The RIOT Formation.
We are nullsec PVP in EU-early US TZ
Need FC’s for sure, we have a few in our ranks myself being one.
Got loads of content from small gang to big alliance stuff.
Here’s our discord. Hope we can chat: https://discord.gg/auTztw6

Best,

Alt

Sith Navy may be a great fit for you. Though we are a nullsec corp we have put in great effort to be sure that players like you dont have to experiance most of the negatives of null.
Our jump freighters can u get your stuff down here. Once here you will find. That we run 19 schedules mining fleets weekly, 12 to 14 pvp fleets weekly, and have numerous groups ratting (pve). And I am only talking about our home system. We ate active in all timezone with great attendance on coms
All our officers teach at least 1 class monthly so that our members grow in their knowledge of Eve.
Come check out what being a Sithlord will mean to you.

[MDLAB] - relaxed null sec corporation come join us

Just take a look…we always lookin for some cool pilots.

o/

HI @Vekkler
unsure of your predominant TZ, but if you are EU TZ, FUN inc is recruiting!

Bump still looking

More than welcome to Join Fractured Synthetics in E.B.O.L.A.

Here’s our recruitment post that covers everything.

Just shoot me an ingame mail if you’re interested.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.