Returning player, time to git gud

Done some pvp here and there, but finally ready to really learn how to play this damn game.

40mil SP, Minmatar/Gallente all t2 cruisers, covops, dst, etc. US California tz.

I do have a few specific things I’m looking for in a corp:

-down to earth, mature group of guys
-active voice chat with said guys (and/or gals), for just general bs chit chat as well as folks willing to share their knowledge about the game
-experienced leadership
-small gang pvp, but I’m definitely willing to join the big fleets when needed
-some “home” space/stations for PI and industrial alts (2 omega accts total). might prefer some sov null (or access to it thru alliance or whatever)
-preferably a corp with a “purpose”…expanding into new space, defending space, taking on the big boys, etc. Just some sort of goal that everyone is working towards I guess. I love the idea of working for the underdog.

Otherwise I’m a fairly laid back dude, willing to commit as work schedule allows (again I’m a 9-5er in California, utc -8).

Thanks y’all, fly safe!

1 Like

Come join us in Federation of Freedom Fighters.

We are a PvP first Corp but do have an Indy backbone to keep our PvP habits running.

We live in Sov Null and are part of the alliance Evictus. We have 3 systems just for our corp and have all the bells and whistles for Indy.

We specialize in Small/Medium gang warfare as well as Capital fights.

If you wish to know more then join the in game channel F-OFF NOW and speak to a recruiter.

1 Like

You should consider joining Mecha Enterprises Fleet! We’re the high SP USTZ corp in the Federation Uprising alliance, a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP group based in Pure Blind. We use a variety of ships, everything from Ishtars and Muninns (not at the same time of course) to Machariels and Guardians.

We try to foster an atmosphere of maturity within our corp and alliance, and we want a friendly environment for all of our members. We use Discord for text chat, fleet pings, etc, and Mumble for voice chat. Both of these are very active, even when fleets aren’t going on, so you’ll always have someone to talk to when you get on to just shoot the ■■■■ with.

We have very experienced leadership, who I would follow to the ends of the earth with and I fully trust their judgement in everything. They are expert FCs at everything from Small Gang to Medium Gang to 150 man+ fleets.

We own sovereignty in both Pure Blind and Cloud Ring, as well as a single system in Fade (which is a relic of the Summer War), our main constellation is Pure Blind, though both PB and Cloud Ring are connected via a Jump Bridge. We have good PI here as well as Industrial infrastructure, including T2 and Capital production.

At the moment we’re looking to expand our capabilities, make allies, go on campaigns, make a name for ourselves. If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our Discord: http://bit.ly/Fed_UP

1 Like

Hey Jack,

Welcome back to Eve.

C0ntraband Inc is a corp originally from 2004 which has reformed with great plans. Small quick gangs is where we see the majority of our time, finding the fun fights and taking on fights that on paper we should lose, but have a knack of coming out on top. That said, he also enjoy being able to force a change in influence in Eve, and so have big plans for that.

We were the 5th corp to join Mercenary Coalition, back when it was exclusive, and can count 2 senior FCs, and director from Band of Brothers alliance as part of our leadership.

We are currently based out of 0.0 in a nice little pocket for us to generate isk and run ops out of.

Our recruitment post can be found here CONIN - Coming out of retirement

Best way to contact us is Discord. Our discord can be found here (I’m around most of the day to chat on discord) https://discord.gg/Syjzhrb

Thanks
Lazlow

1 Like

Hi
Well we’re a uk based Corp, but don’t let that put you off, we’re exoandong our Corp into US TZ, and our allaince and coalition run into US TZ, so always some online.
We hold sov through allaince, so we have space for Indy/mining/ratting etc, as well as pvp small and large.
Our in game channel is brittas empire public and our discord is https://discord.gg/tZacyWu
Come say hi, we are a chatty group as well as experienced

O7

1 Like

Total Darkness is a PVP oriented corp, located in 0.0. We are currently looking for new members. If you are PVP-minded, fairly experienced, but most of all relaxed, with a mature attitude and if you are looking for a great time, we are the corp for you!

We have the following to offer you:

• Doctrine ship replacement program
  • Frequent OPS
  • Baiting
  • Bashes
  • PVE (simply because you need money)
  • Moon mining

Teamspeak is required and communication is done in English. We do ask some commitment from your part as far as joining meetings and if possible fleet ops. But most importantly we are all just looking for a fun time together in EVE and helping eachother when possible.

If you are interested in joining or if you have any questions. You can contact us on TD… public chat

1 Like

If you’re looking for to fight for the underdog our dear leader thinks of himself as the “balancer” of New Eden, taking merc contracts to help those that don’t have enough to do it themselvesl; our alliance that is.

As for our corp; We started as a small bunch of dissatisfied TRI members and are slowly growing with more and more competent PVPers from all around the game.

We basically require people to have a capital alt, and to be non-retarded on fleets, that’s really all (which is surprisingly difficult for some people :stuck_out_tongue: )

We’re a mostly USTZ alliance and corp, but we have a growing EUTZ base and are active in EUTZ on weekends.

Come chat with us on our discord if you’re interested Discord

If you dont meet those requirements (cap alt for example) you can feel free to apply to Origin. they take anyone that can fly a muninn!

1 Like

Autism Cartel not only has a dope ass name, but it is being led by competent group of vets who are very experienced (some were FCs in the major Null blocks that wanted to get back to their Pirate roots)and got sick and tired of all the neck bearding going on in Eve Online. We small gang, we med gang, we cap fight, we suicide gank, we roam, we war dec, we do everything we say we are going to do and we back it up with out killboard. Most groups tell you how awesome they are than you join and everyone is in a circle jerk the whole time in a station.

Also as for the PI alts, 0% POCOs bro.

Plenty of PVP in all parts of space, but mainly screwing around in lowsec and highsec. If you want to go some where were your voice will be heard and you can affect how we grow with no drama, than this is the place to be.

And we’re goal oriented with the aim to take lowsec space again in the future. It’s nice when you have a goal in the sandbox of eve.

Check out our corp ad for more infor (updates are in the thread bumps :slight_smile: ), hope to hear from you:

1 Like

Hey fellow capsuleer,

If you are interested in low-sec PvP, check out our posts on the recruitment forum. Immortalis Inc is a longtime running corporation and is the executor corporation for the Shadow Cartel alliance. Our ranks are made up of knowledgeable and motivated veteran players. We run small gang blops, medium-sized doctrine fleets, and participate in capital brawls all the time. We are looking to expand our USTZ with qualified pilots. Visit our forum post for more detail:

Even if our corporation is not the right fit for you, please check out our alliance recruitment post and forums to see a list of our other corporations!

Fly dangerously,

Ginstery o7

1 Like

Hey, I represent a corp in The Initiative. which is a pvp based alliance within the imperium, we have a fun close knit corp atmosphere and blow ships up as a corp almost daily. We don’t care about elite killboard stats and often lose stupid stuff but at least we have fun doing it. Being in the imperium we have access to delve to krab in so you won’t have to worry about making money at all. We don’t have any mandatory PvP but we do like people to try to PVP when their real life lets them. We do focus on being competent PVPers as a corp and our end goal is to be able to call a corp op to achieve an objective and be able to fight with a tighter knit group that can defeat a fleet larger than ours using superior tactics. We have people in corp who build just about anything we need to try to create a completely self sustained corp that doesn’t have to rely on the alliance for ships and content, but still participates actively with them. Check us out if you think we might be a good home for you Hole Punchers Null Sec corp in The Initiative seeking all pilot

1 Like

Hello if you are interested in wormhole come and check us out! Cry Of Death is Recruiting!

1 Like

Join The Ruckus, We aim for the middle and exceed low expectations!

1 Like

Contact me i may have what you require

1 Like

326BD Industries is recruiting. We host a community of mature players who are all working toward one singular goal at a time. We do not ever intend on being static and content with where we are and will always strive to get bigger, and better. We would be honored to have you in our ranks.

1 Like

have a peek:

1 Like

Come fly in Delve with us!

Hola @Jack_Vanderpool,

I’ve just read your post and I think that The Republic might be just the corporation you’re looking for. We’re an international corporation but USTZ is by far our most active TZ. As it so happens, we have other members that live in Cali as well :slight_smile:

Please see our advert here.

If you have any questions and/or would like to join, please join us on our Discord server (all pertinent information available in our advert).

All the best,

LeVa MagloN
President
Republic of Us

Set you an in game mail.foff-borat

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.