Skilled Returning Player Looking For New Home (PVP or Anything)

Old player returning to the game after being away since 2014. 2 accounts.

Looks like a few new things have come out since I left, but my main is max skilled in anything T1 minus capitals. Max skilled in T2 ships and modules minus T2 BS. Skilled in T3 cruisers also. Second account is max skilled in industry and max skilled in Caldari carrier minus the newer fighter skills that came out while I was away. I have extensive knowledge in POS(via 2014 lol). I was a POS manager for the old MC back in the day. Extensive PVP experience, although a bit rusty now. RL is a bit more demanding than it was back then, but I can still put in quite a few hours a week as long as I’m having fun.

Looking for fun and adventure.

Characters:
Raeff - (Main)
Heylie - (Carrier Pilot)

1 Like

Hello!

We are a pvp corp founded by two veteran players. We have known each other for a long time and have done everything EvE has to offer. We want to share our experience and build a corporation based on fun and shooting others:slight_smile:

We are currently located in the heart of Caldari-Gallente Factional Warfare. This gives us plenty opportunities for solo pvp, small gang pvp and more! We are highly active and have two very good fc’s willing to take anybody on a roam and teach them the ropes. We mostly fly around in frigates but can scale up to what is needed to win a fight. This makes us very newbie/Alpha friendly.

We value three things mostly in this corp: Have fun, no drama and take all fights.

We are looking for like-minded individuals to fly with in the EU TZ.

What we offer:
Mature PvP
Free ships and/or ship replacement program
Active leadership
Lots of content
Zero drama

What we are looking for:
PVP focused players
No SP requirements
Willingness to train into corp doctrines
Pilots who are willing to learn and contribute to the corp and create content for others.

Ingame Public channel: Missing the point

We have alot of ratting space & great pvp fleets if your into it.
10mil sp required right now.

No matter where your playstyle takes you, Eve is truly about the people with which you interact and spend time with. If you enjoy the people you are playing this game with, then even the most boring and monotonous tasks in Eve can be done with a smile and laughter.

If you are interested in being part of a corporation as it grows and in participating in small gang to coalition sized warfare, we offer an abundance of PVP opportunities. When it is time to replace those ships you sacrificed, do it in style with friends. If this is something you are interested in, then drop into “Minion Public” Channel and have a chat with us, or send me a Mail.

What we Offer

Family First Attitude
Mining Operations (Boosted)
Industry/Manufacturing (Large Scale)
Ship Replacement Plan
USA / AUS Timezone(other times zones accepted{alliance is huge})
Regular PVP (Small Roams to Cap Ops)
Billions in Ore Buy back !!!
Paps for caps program

What we’re looking for

At least 6 Mill SP
Able to get on coms(ts3)
Miners and industry folk
Combat folk
A willingness to at least learn basic PVP
Atleast 6 Fleets Paps a month

We hope to hear from you.

You might want to have a look at us.

Hey there and welcome back to EVE!! Might I interest you in the exciting life of a Wormhole ?!?!?!

We live in a C2 with a C3/HS Static and plenty of Opportunities for pvp pve and mining!! Come check us out and have a chat!

1 Like

Hello @Raeff,

That @Scorpnet_Dotcomm is a good dude and we would love to have you take a closer look at what and who we are.

@Mr_Glaser
WHSOC - Jump to be known

I would really like for you to consider us in the 27th as we are looking for skilled pilots to join our ranks in Syndicate in order to achieve certain goals!

JOIN PUB CHANNELS!

Drone Walkers - Omerta. Corp - Null Sec

Omerta. Corp is a Null Sec corporation recruiting all types of pilots to join us in the null security space of Impass. We are a close knit corporation that is expanding our way into both EU and US time zones.

Our requirements:

5 million skill points
PVP partitapation
Omega Account (Alpha Alt accounts ok)
Willingness to train Alliance Doctorines
Ability to use TS3, Mumble, and Discord
Full Api for all accounts
We offer

Upgraded space for ratting
Upgraded space for Rorqual mining
SRP on qualifying fleets
Various Citadels to dock, build, and refine, invent, etc
Access to alliance and coalition fleets
Jump Bridge network
and much much more
Interest in joining or looking for more information? Drop by “Omerta. Public” in game to have all your questions answered.

Ready to apply? Please fill out this form to get the process started.

sent you a ingame mail
Praise Bob!

Hey @Raeff

If I may ask what timezone are you active? Interested in living in lowsec?

Here at Filthy Peasants we’re a casual lowsec pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. We roam/blops/cap drop and explore wormholes around the region as well as Syndicate and other nearby regions. We’re an old corp with experienced leadership/FCs who have played for years.

We don’t enforce any activity requirements which means our activity can go from 10-20 dudes throughout the week depending on when people are available. If you want a more laid back corp experience and your active in the US TZ (22:00-06:00) I highly encourage you to check out our corp filthy peasants here:

Feel free to convo Arctanis on game or join our public channel Open Filth

I saw your forum post about looking for a new home. I figure I would introduce myself and let you know that we are looking for decent people. I have attached our advert but that hardly does us justice, Hit me up ingame if you would like to learn more about us and that way we can see if we are a good fit for each other.

Fly Dangerously,
Raef

i knew i recognized you. i was in RAGE alliance while you were in Knight Templar. anyways, im in a small-ish group now. we do a bit of everything. pretty dang chill

hit me up. at the very least lets jump in comms and be one returning player to another :slight_smile:

Hi

Have mailed you in game and look forward to chatting some more with you.

Shiv