Returning player with 100m-ish SP looking for a corp

Hi all o7

I am thinking to return to EVE after a short break. I have about 100m SP (dont remember exactly, so please don’t quote me on that :smiley: . but I can fly nearly everything until titan class ships, and at most ship classes I can use t2 equip)

About me:

• 31 years old (primary looking for a mature community, who also appreciates fun)
  • EU TZ
  • I can be online daily/every twice a day, might be not every evening, but during daytime
  • looking for a corp. who respects “private life first”.

Some of my former experience:

• I really enjoyed PvP particular faction warfare (was member of a calmil corp).
  • Minor FC experiences - led small gangs and groups.
  • some nullsec experience, used to be member of Pandemic Horde.

My zkillboard: Lambda Thyl | Character | zKillboard

One more thing: Before I have left I have gave away all my stuff so my friends can enjoy the game - thus I have literally nothing. I have contacted my friends and will get some stuff back in order not to start from 0, but if a corp would have a “beginner ship” programme who can lend ships would be great. Also in case I get my stuff back I am happy to donate to the corp’s causes :slight_smile:

Feel free to write me in case you need more info from me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Lambda,

Hope you decide to get back to eve again.

Since you did not specify what kind of corp you are looking for i will give you two options:)

1. Mass is a great pvp corp formed in 2003 and part of pandemic horde and currently involved in the great war against goons and their friends.

The environment is great and very laidback with a good leadership team. You will have great sov space to make the iskies you need to fund your pvp experience.

If you are interested in sov warfare i would strongly recommend them. see link below to their discord

The second option is joining my corp who used to be a wing within Mass but now we separated due to blue standings and whatnot.

Mortis angelus was formed in 2004 and is a small/midsize pvp corp based out off thera. Our game is to have fun and less complicated game experience.

MORTS is currently undergoing a rebuild but we have people already joined and we are growing fast.

If you want to know more just visit our discord for a talk and see what we might have in common

Anyway best of luck with your corp search

have a great evening

/Prim

Tainted Dragons might be of interest if you want to go out to lowsec. Life comes first is one of our core tenets and I think our average age is around 31 or higher!

Hey @Lambda_Thyl

We’re an EUTZ LS PVP corp - focus on fun pvp with a really good group of people and RL first. Check us out:

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/ddos-denial-of-service-ns-ls-fun-pvp/293893/17

hey @Lambda_Thyl ,

I might have the corp you need. I sent you an EvEmail :slight_smile:

Hi Lambda, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and has a wide variety of PvE and PvP opportunities.

Stribog Clade is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Hello Lambda Thyl

I messaged you in game, but here is a lil blurb here too. I think you may be interested in our corp JREX. We are a small gang to large fleet PvP and industrial orientated Corp that has lots of content right out of our door. We also mine together every day and many of us do it together. We also have a strong industrial component. We are active from 1700-0630 eve time with players ranging from EUSTZ to USTZ.

We are founders of our alliance called Sedition. and are members of FI.RE coalition. We have lots of good fights and great content happening every day to from blops to roams to Gate camps.

I have attached our recruitment thread below which has our discord so you reach us. We also have a public channel called Jerkasaurus WRECKS for all recruitment!

Recruitment link: Jerkasaurus Wrecks Inc [JREX] Null-Sec Corp is Recruiting (USTZ/EUSTZ)
discord: https://discord.gg/2jy6YfCC9q

Welcome,

We are corporation of USTZ and EUTZ players looking for like minded individuals to join our laid back PVP community! Our leadership recently returned and created our start up dragging old friends and enemies alike to PVP and create content for all those involved!

We are extremely interested in returning players like ourselves.

The corporation has a plethora of experienced directors and fleet commanders who strive to take the bullcrap out of the game so the content comes easy for our members! We formed this corporation to begin a new chapter in our eve careers and we would like you to come along! We are looking for pilots who wish to center themselves around real people in real PVP settings, looking to follow us to some of the most exotic places in eve while trying to get the fix that we so happily PLEX our accounts for! If you fit our requirements and wish to help build a better pvp experience maybe you can step, Into the Ether…

ALLIANCE:

• We are part of WE FORM V0LTA, based in the Fade Region and constantly deploying to a content zone near you!
  • We have a very short list of blues and 99% of eve is neutral - we go shooting NIGHTLY.

ISK Opportunities:

• Null-sec access is available for all your pvp funding needs.
  • Moon Rentals, mining, ratting, DED, archaeology and data mining, whatever you need to fund the bloodshed.

Requirements:

• No Hard SP Requirement but must be PVP Focused
  • Dread Alt (Mandatory)
  • Useful Light Tackle Alt/Dictor/Cyno Alt (Mandatory)
  • Mumble and Discord access
  • Must join comms and have an operational microphone (non negotiable)
  • Self sufficient
  • Consistent schedule and activity as RL allows (the significant other comes first)
  • Over the age of 18
  • ESI SEAT/Auths for ALL characters
  • Screenshot of your ESI page to prove the character on each account. (Since you can’t see that like you could with API)

Additional Information:

Hey, you are wayyyy to attractive - getting all these offers :stuck_out_tongue:

But if you haven’t found a place yet, take a read and if you are interested, think this might be a good match… then please, get in touch! :slight_smile:

Lets start with the formal stuff, UMAH Recruitment thread ← I suggest reading that if you find the below somewhat decent.

So, while our corporation name might indicate we purly mine and do industrial stuff, we do recruit and encourage all to engage into PVP, both home defence and offensive, gate camps, small blops, small gang roams etc. I consider us very mixed.
We are a rather small sized corp within a medium sized alliance (VEGA), our intention is to grow both on industrial and PVP wing.

I try to push for a few things, these are:

• We are a RL prio corp - no desire or intentions to put any obligation, x amount of logins per months or so… you play the game to enjoy it, not to make it your work.

• No toxic behaviour… we prefer the approach to help, listen and learn. Don’t bully around just because someone might know less. (We are too old for such crap, haha)

• We are really a close tight-knit group, you aren’t a dps number but what you do make a huge effect on us as a corporation and even on alliance level.

Tbh, the FC part was awesome to read… I would love to go out more on small gang roams so please, be my valenti**… erm, corp mate and lead the way to death … or victorious xD

So - covered some stuff in the post + Umah recruitment thread.

Have a look and if you are interested in some NPC nullsec with your own infrastructure network and truly nice people, contact me in Umah_Pub ingame (you will also find my discord details there)

Nn fellow pilot, I hope to see you :slight_smile:

Hi Lambda, The Order of Omerta is looking for people like you. We’re a small mining and pvp centred corp and we’re looking to get back to a respectable size (we are ~20 rn). Looking for pilots who are willing to go on fleets, be on comms and have a good time. Bonuses if you are able to generate content for us all to enjoy. We mine and rat to fund our pvp activities, which is primarily small gang stuff. The alliance (Hardly Competent) and coalition (Kairos, Rekking Crew) have lots of fleets to join from thrasher to cap fleets. We enjoy flying together and having fun and are seeking like-minded pilots. We’ve got a great FC currently but are always looking for more content leaders, whether it’s pvp, indy, or whatever you want to do. Very laid back and no requirements for alarm clocking or being online everyday 24/7, only that every month we do a purge of players inactive for longer than 30 days.

All tz welcome however AU is our strongest at the moment (but looking to fill up all tz) but we have EU and US players. Help us become a valued member of our alliance and help us grow as a Corp.

Bonus points if you like helping members and want to make an impact on the Corp and help it grow and prosper.

If interested eve-mail Varina Vengari/Jerry Hojbjerg and we’ll be in touch.

1 Like

I think we would be a great fit! Check your eve mail and come chat with us!

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. Someone with your experience would be much appreciated, and leadership opportunities are available if you’re interested. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep npc nullsec, loyal to the Guristas Pirates. Member of WINMATAR. Come reign with us!

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards (500m/h) of being a Guristas…

If you are intrested to know more - convo me :baby:

Think we could be the home for you!!

@Lambda_Thyl,

Hey buddy I hope you found a home if you haven’t already check us out and please come talk with me, I am confident we have the right place for you. Here is the recruitment post that holds all my details at the bottom

Kind Regards
PJhustle Signature

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.