Hi all o7
I am thinking to return to EVE after a short break. I have about 100m SP (dont remember exactly, so please don’t quote me on that . but I can fly nearly everything until titan class ships, and at most ship classes I can use t2 equip)
- 31 years old (primary looking for a mature community, who also appreciates fun)
- EU TZ
- I can be online daily/every twice a day, might be not every evening, but during daytime
- looking for a corp. who respects “private life first”.
Some of my former experience:
- I really enjoyed PvP particular faction warfare (was member of a calmil corp).
- Minor FC experiences - led small gangs and groups.
- some nullsec experience, used to be member of Pandemic Horde.
My zkillboard: Lambda Thyl | Character | zKillboard
One more thing: Before I have left I have gave away all my stuff so my friends can enjoy the game - thus I have literally nothing. I have contacted my friends and will get some stuff back in order not to start from 0, but if a corp would have a “beginner ship” programme who can lend ships would be great. Also in case I get my stuff back I am happy to donate to the corp’s causes
Feel free to write me in case you need more info from me