Returning PVP/PVE player looking for new forever home

Hey @Dirk_Rammer sorry for the wall of text:

I can relate with a lot of what you said as I’m also a 2007 player that has burned out multiple times due to a wide variety of things. I’ve found my “itch” again (more like addiction ha) after joining a few friends in lowsec and finally enjoying freedom in the game without the need for politics.

I’d love to invite you to come join us in lowsec and hopefully find the enjoyment in the game that we know is there. We at Filthy Peasants are a long established pvp corp that lives in lowsec Solitude. We operate a small alliance of our friends and alts.

Our goal is to control the best resources in our region while regularly taking any fights we can find around us. We have very little blues to maintain a target rich environment and we aren’t afraid to escalate fights when the situation calls for it.

We’re primarily a US TZ corp which means you should fit in no problem. Our activity varies a lot during the week but weekends are usually a consistent 10-20 people. Come join us and help to build a laid back but competent and dedicated pvp group that operates in both lowsec and nullsec. Please take a look at our KB andForum Post to see what we are all about.

If you’re interested I’d like to invite you to our public chat Open Filth or you can convo Arctanis. I’ll send you a mail in game and I look forward to speaking with you :slight_smile: