Returning to Eve After a loonnong break - 162m sp - Looking for Corp

Alright, so disclaimer, we do have CTAs, but we do not enforce them in the same way as other alliances do. We are very laid back, and we know that real life always comes first. Therefore our policy with CTAs is, IF you can be online, be in fleet, but if you can’t, like if you need to go out with family or you need to get a project done for your work, no big deal. To add on to this, we have no activity requirements whatsoever, no PAP link stuff or anything.

We’re very anti-drama, and the atmosphere of the alliance is generally one of maturity and mutual respect.

My corp is Mecha Enterprises Fleet, the high SP group within the Federation Uprising alliance, a Sov Nullsec/FW Lowsec alliance, we’re multitimezone so no matter when you get on there’s always going to be something happening or people to hang with. We’re all about PVP, but we have infrastructure in place for PI, Ratting, Mining, basically anything you can think of, we have.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our Discord: http://bit.ly/FEDUPDiscord

1 Like

Vitriolic Animosity is a fun loving, laid back corp. We have a good mix of old and new players. We are part of the Diplomatic Immunity Alliance, holding sov in Querious.

Remember when Eve was actually fun? That’s what we are aiming for with small group roams and little to no drama.

If this sound like something you might be interested in exploring come chat with us in VITRI Public channel. Or you can PM Karura Hagakure if you would like a private conversation.

We use teamspeak, discord and fleet-up.

1 Like

Hello @alenotna

WHSOC is a super active, fun, laid back group of players. As far as CTA’s we usually only call them when someone is attempting to kick down our front door and there are personal and alliance assets on the line. Outside of that, we just love to play the game together, talk shop, and find FIGHTS!

If you get a chance, check who and what we are…

We have numerous Corps if love to do other things besides PVP.

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

1 Like

Hey @alenotna

Come join some of your fellow returning players in our relaxed lowsec pvp corp!

We here at Filthy Peasants are a US TZ lowsec/npc 0.0 pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. We’re a casual group of veterans and new players with a passion for pvp. Most of us have played this game for many years and no longer desire long CTAs, sov battles, or TIDI slugfests. We’re all here to have a good time and play a game which we try not to take too seriously.

While our focus is pvp we also have a wide variety of other content available in our region such as moon mining, exploration, DEDs, clone soldiers ratting, missions, etc. Anything large alliances can provide we can almost do the same (no keepstar sadly). We’re an established group that has been around for several years and just recently renamed our alliance Intergalactic Space Hobos to add some humor to our lives.

I’d love to have a chat with you in game to see if our play times and play styles mesh well. Join our public channel Open Filth for a chat and check out our links below!

1 Like

Hi alenotna,

We might be what you are looking for. The corp is Unified Variations. The alliance we are in is very laid back with no CTA no force anything really. We do PVE, PVP, and mining exloporation also. WE live in NRDS and the only rule other than that is no drama. You can join us in our chat channel, UVAR Lounge, or just convo me anytime.

Fly safe

1 Like

Hey, I represent a corp in The Initiative. which is a pvp based alliance within the imperium, we have a fun close knit corp atmosphere and blow ships up as a corp almost daily. We don’t care about elite killboard stats and often lose stupid stuff but at least we have fun doing it. Being in the imperium we have access to delve to krab in so you won’t have to worry about making money at all. Check us out if you think we might be a good home for you Hole Punchers Null Sec corp in The Initiative seeking all pilots

1 Like

Hey dude, we’d be a good match!

Come chat with us in: MOTCC Public
or contact Gian Bal via mail/convo!

1 Like

Thanks to everyone that has responded so far.

Little bump to see if I get any other takers…

1 Like

Hi there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

Hi alenotna,

Not going to comment on the age thing, as you’ll a string chicken compared to some of our members.

I’m not going to do the big “join us because…” post, instead i’d like to offer you an vite to channel and let you decide if you want to join, but be warned, if you give ■■■■, you’ll get it back. You’ll find the membership is mixed and easy going, we support each other, and have goals for the corp.

So if interested, message/mail me ingame, and once online i’ll send channel invite.

Dewk

1 Like

Hi,

Take a moment and have a look at our add, maibe theres something up there that might raise your interest.Basically, we are a tight knit reformed group of Stain region residents involved in campaign for content, setted up in a target rich environment, with a very limited blue standings list and aiming to grow, control and overwhelm the infidels arround us.If that kind of game play might be something that you are looking forward to experience, please reach out to me and we can setup a meeting.Below is our add and some contact details:

Good day.

1 Like

JAD Industries - Brotherhood of Pilots: PvP, Indy & More Now Has Open Recruitment

Jad Industries, Part of the Infensus Alliance, has recently opened recruitment again for pilots that will want to join our Pineapple Manifest Destiny.

Our Website
https://jadindustries.net/

We are a fair large but tight knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity
Join us down in Null Sec and in our Discord for the best time you can have. We welcome all types of pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of system for all your Eve entertainment.
Some of the things we offer are PvP, Pve, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and memes.

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hard core player and fit right in.

Our Recruitment video

Any Questions Join Chat JAD Industries Public or PM Orange Lucifer

TLDR: Come Join Chat JAD Industries Public and Ask me about the Pineapple Manifest Destiny

1 Like

I am turtle type player. I dislike alarm clock style play and endless PvP. I like to figure out puzzles, how to set up PI, what to mine, what to build. I’ve found a very quiet spot and am considering putting up a moon drill and starting my own Corp. explore, PI, moons, reactions, mining, industry, nearby low sec for PvP… whatever I feel like doing on any given day with no pressure or requirements. Let me know if you’d be interested

1 Like

Why don’t you come chat and see if WSI might be a good fit for you. We have a relaxed atmosphere, lots of laughs, and we are all mature adults with lives. We recognize that real life needs to take priority. Eve is our hobby not our life.

Feel free to convo me in game, or join in-game channel “Join WSI” to talk to one of us.

Here is our recruitment post for more info:

1 Like

Hi there

WE are Unified Variations. We are a small corp in a small Alliance. We are located in null sec. We operate under NRDS, Not Red Don’t Shoot. As a corporation we enjoy Mining, PVE, and PVP. We’d like to welcome you to our corporation if you like. So come to our chat channel UVAR Lounge. Have fun and fly safe.

1 Like

Feel Free to give me a message in game. Federation of Freedom Fighters is also a group of veteran pilots, mostly circa 2003, that has recently reformed so we have the activity and motivation your are probably looking for. We all have lives and families now, but plan to go just as far as we have in the passed with our eye on sov space and lots of pvp.

1 Like

Well established Null corp:

1 Like

You found us.

1 Like

You may enjoy flying with us…

We’re a primarily industrial corp in null with a mature and international membership base

Our alliance calls home defence fleets but these are not mandatory. We have some sort of corp ops running every day and these are generally member-led and openly available for anyone who wishes to get involved

More info about us is here:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.