Returning to Eve after long break AUTZ

Looking for an active corp in the AU TZ. Been away from the game for four years and shifted from EU to AU in that time, so nobody I used to play with is around anymore. 112 mill SP.

Looking for a friendly group of mature people for any sized fleets. Whatever corp I join needs to be active already because I don’t find Eve to be fun as a solo game.

Thanks for your time and hope to hear from you soon.

Hey Sugar, or do you prefer MurdererTits? :smiley:

Welcome back to the game. I run a tight knit community orientated corp living in Vale and fighting to take over Geminate. We’re mostly EU tz but have folks in AU and US too. We have quite a high proportion of 2003-2010 characters, so there’ll be plenty of opportunities to chat about the old days - or have someone bring you up to speed from the specific era your eve knowledge extends to!

We have access to those large-scale fights from alliance up to coalition-level (aligned with WinterCo) where ship losses are covered by a ship replacement program, if that tickles your fancy. However we also benefit from a few in-house FCs who love to take out those small-mid sized roams. If it’s ISK you’re needing, then you’ll have access to some great space that’ll help you replace any wacky fits you take out on roams!

Beyond the corp, there are a number of AUTZ pilots in the alliance and I usually find that they’ve been getting up to no good by the time I get on! Obviously, it will be up to you whether the AU presence is large enough to keep you satisfied, so why not give it a shot and see? :slight_smile:

If you think you might be interested, please check out our discord https://discord.gg/kbEgh5M7 - drop by and say hey :slight_smile: .

Literally keeping my promise finding our favorite corp aussie a DD gamer girl companion. I am truely a man of his word.

Heya Sugar,

We could definitely use your skills - we’re a wormhole corp and the CEO is an Aussie (as am I), but we have members all over the place.

Great White Hunters recruitment thread

If you’re looking for a solid core group of very active people, and an easy way to make money, drop us a line!

G’day Sugar.

Drop Bears Club are all aussie’s. We are part of an aussie alliance.
We have people on from 0800 evetime till sometime after dt.
Join us in “RBC_Recruit” in game channel

Cheers Darkie

Hi Sugar, welcome back to New Eden! Any interest in checking out life in Pochven? We have lots of AUTZ players and have lots of opportunity for small-gang PvE and PvP fleets.

Stribog Kybernaut Subclade offers players the opportunity to live in Pochven, the newest null-security region in New Eden with access to unique gameplay and mechanics found nowhere else in the game.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and the richest ores in the game found only in this single region of space
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with friendly and active pilots

Stribog is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our Discord Server.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.