EVE Online Forums
Returning to EVE? Watch this first!
Communications Center
My EVE
Ashterothi
(Ashterothi)
January 24, 2023, 9:51pm
1
2 Likes
system
(system) Closed
April 24, 2023, 9:52pm
2
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Related topics
Topic
Replies
Views
Activity
What's Next?
My EVE
0
192
January 13, 2023
I am thinking about getting back to EVE, after being on and off from its very start. I haven't followed the development for a few years now - were there some significant additions or changes in last 2 years? (Especially for a solo-minded player?)
New Citizens Q&A
0
253
December 19, 2023
Please close
Buy Ads
2
229
November 26, 2022
My Return to Piracy
My EVE
low-sec
,
pvp
1
431
November 18, 2018
I don't know what this is, but I shoot first!
My EVE
low-sec
,
pve
0
226
November 5, 2023