Returning to game and need a corp

I’m looking for a mature corp that is active mostly during USTZ as I only get on in the evening and on weekends. I have a family and a job. I have been involved in most everything eve has to offer from indy to pvp to pve and i’m mostly interested in exploration and possibly worm holes. I like the idea of hunting players down while cloaked with my team and taking their loot. I like the renegade lifestyle. I can fly most anything battleship and below in all races. I have a couple alts as well, trained into other stuff. All my characters are in npc corps at the moment. Thanks for looking.

1 Like

Hey @Thunder_Dumpling

If your interested in the hunting life style I would love to invite you to come to join us in lowsec! We here at Filthy Peasants are a US TZ lowsec/0.0 pvp corp based in the Solitude region. We’re an established corp with great FCs that will do anything to find a good fight. We do everything from small gang roams, to blops drops, to capital engagements. We’re not afraid to take a fight and we expect everyone in our corp to want to pvp.

Check out our killboard and forum post to see what were are all about. If you’re interested feel free to join our public channel Open Filth or convo Arctanis in game.

Hey there you should check us out at Mcav and see if we are what you are looking for.

Sounds interesting, do you guy’s mostly fly nano fleets? How many in corp and how many active in the evenings?

We have 4-5 Fleets a week right now and 6-9 guys going out at a time. As for content if their are good NS in chain we go out and see what we can get. If not we will rage roll and see what happens. Our numbers are steadily rising.

1 Like

https://forums.eveonline.com/uploads/short-url/AnYuRz2Oz7tJGoEKWYjG4ASxIHo.jpg

Hey if you are interested in C4 WH space and active between 00:00 and 08:00. Sleeper Dreams is recruiting. We are looking for capable and self sufficient pilots to take advantage of all WH space has to offer. From ganking site runners and collecting their tears (I am an official minion of trump), to counter escalations or a nice relaxing night mining our moon ores. We have a C5 and C4 static for endless opportunities for PvP, and ISK printing of all scales. We also offer a decent corp SRP for fleet engagements, and allow the scout of the fight to decide what to do with the loot(keep it, give to corp, split among participants, etc). If you are interested and would like to know more check out our recruitment post here or drop by our recruit chat in game at NREM.

Hi!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about our EVE Online branch here.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Recruiting self motivated players that are 18 years old or older. We have good all around members with all Time Zones represented. Come on out to nullsec with us.

What we offer:

Regular PvP Content
Capital PvP
Safe Sov Null for Ratting/Mining
FC Training
Corp & Alliance SRP incl. Capital Ships
Free Skillbook Program
Our Requirements:

Full API on file while a member of the Corp
Ability to use Discord and Mumble
Have a good attitude and be a team player
Have a dedicated PvP character
You must have fun and enjoy playing the game
Recruiting status: Open (Omega Only)

CEO - Ryac Sampaio
XO - Ellise Solette
Recruiters - Ruub Kers (EU), Ellise Solette (US)

Join: GLD PUBLIC

check us out!

Hey @Thunder_Dumpling your interests seem to match with what we usually do.
Check our ad and come to chat if you dig it

Hello Thunder:

So my pitch is probably going to sound a lot like just about everyone else out there talking to you, and that’s honestly ok, because frankly it means you have a lot of good opportunities to do what you’d like.

Realistically what you’re looking for directly falls into line of the kind of pilot I’m looking for to fill out our ranks. My group is The Ronin Wind. Ostensibly we’re a new low class Wormhole Corp that is less interested in making ISK and more interested in PVP. We operate an Astra in the middle of a C2 with a Static Lowsec we intend to use to raid and look for fights, and a Static C2 that we can engage in hunting similar to your expressed vision of what you enjoy doing.

I won’t lie, we’re very new, very small amount of people for the moment but that shouldn’t completely dissuade you. I’m actively searching for people who fit in with a USTZ and late EUTZ group, and its my genuine belief that unless you really enjoy the thousand man alliance and not having to stand out, small groups like ours give everyone a chance to really tell a story of their own and have meaningful moments in a very very large game.

I personally am one of the lead FC’s for Spectre Fleet so we very much augment our day to day game time with joining in on Spectre and Bombers Bar doing everything from small gang frigates and BS’s to Black Ops dropping with Cloaking ships. The Corp itself aims to be a small group focused set of pilots, with the idea of being a reputable 30 man group that routinely fields 10-15 man gangs and engages in basic Mercenary Contract work. We’re not looking to join any alliances and we do intend on giving good WH fights to other WH groups once we get settled.

The best I can ask is that if you’re considering Small Gang WH action that you check our our Reddit post and EVE online Forum posts below.

https://redd.it/8no11u

If you have any questions feel free to PM me on Discord or EVEmail me in game at Roland Cassidy

Still looking.

Hi Thunder Dumpling,

If its pvp you’re after with a solid group look no further. “No Vacancies” is looking for capable pvp pilots. Here are all some deets, join our public channel “No Vacancies” if you wish to ask any questions. No Vacancies c5>c5 WH pvp recruitment.

Cerberus Federation [CEFED] is currently recruiting pilots for null sec shenanigans.

We are mainly seeking USTZ pilots, but all TZ are welcome to apply.

What we are looking for:

• PVPers

• Miners

• Ratters

• Hoodlums/vandals

What we offer:

• Plenty of PVP

• Dead end pocket for your isking needs

• Great planets for PI

• Moon mining

• Never ending supply of Gatorade

What we require:

• Ability to follow orders

• On comms when active (Mumble)

• Unflinching loyalty to protect the memes

• Blood of the innocent / first born child / organs (your choice)

Come on down to our pub, CEFED PUBLIC, and have a drink with us, see if we are right for you!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.