Returning USTZ Player -Maybe?-

lol I see that maturity is important to you! Normally I avoid recruitment posts where OP lists subjective cons, though I’m happy to talk it over with you. I represent NEFARIOUS INTENTIONS, a tight-knit PVP corp with close ties to our alliance STRICTLY UNPROFESSIONAL. We usually have well over 10 people active during USTZ prime-time and we also have players in Europe to support us. The alliance is a mix of bloodthirsty lowsec PVPers and productive indys; we’re ambitious and keen to plant a flag in our corner of Gallente space. That means highsec war decs when relevant, lowsec roams against our enemies, wider fleet operations with our allies, and running the occasional wormhole sites for ISKies.

Maturity is a subjective matter given that our sense of humor is rather lowbrow, and there’s one or two people which are inexperienced in PVP given that they’re industrialists. There’s also plenty of vapes being pulled during voice comms. However, melodrama is lowkey and we’re all just adults trying to pass the time with beers and good times. If you’re interested then hit me up in-game or join our public channel! Otherwise, good luck with your search! o7