Returning Vet (2005) is looking from 0.0 pew pew

After being back in the game for almost 2 months and having done most things in HS/LS and WH-space i’ve come to the conclusion that 0.0 is the best place to be in EvE. Therefor i’m looking for a corporation where i can’t bring joy to other players by showing them how pretty their ship looks when it’s exploding.

What am i looking for?
-Fun corporation in 0.0, without a lot of drama
-well organised
-more then enough pvp ops
-a place to rat using a (super)carrier to make ISK
-EU Time Zone

What do i offer:
-I’m not as active as I used to be in the good old days. (almost 24*7) Right now I’m online about 3 nights a week and sometimes during the weekend.
-love flying logistics (corp that uses Force Auxiliaries is a big plus)
-90+ mil SP so can fly almost any subcap doctrine

contact me for more info and offers

regards

Tal

2 Likes

bump :slight_smile: still looking

1 Like

Hey mate, I have sent you a piece of in-game mail with more information. Good luck o7

1 Like

Umbra-Domini would be a good option for you. we are very active PvPers but do not impose required minimums. We encourage our members to pursue what they enjoy about the game.
I fly sub-cap logi anchor. The alliance very much uses Force Auxillaries as well.

Come to Umbra-DOmini_Public in game or contact me, Arrowspeeed Bounty

1 Like

Aideron Robotics would be a good option for you. We are very active PVPers but do not impose required minimums (other than that you log in once a month to not get caught in our inactivity purge). We encourage our members to pursue what they enjoy about the game, I for example enjoy recruiting people :slight_smile: Our alliance also uses capital ships on a regular basis.

Come to the “Aideron Robotics” channel in game or contact me, CaseyLP if you are interested.

we may have the mix of EvE you need:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.