Returning Vet [92M SP]

Returning vet here, UK TZ.

Started in 2004 and stopped in 2012, I have one main char [92M] and an alt [47M].

Not even sure what I have in game, I know I have a carrier on the edge of sec space, at 8 years out of the game I am feeling a little out of my depth.

Historically was based in null sec supporting the corp or alliance I was in, started in Stains (before Alliance were officially a game feature).

Spent some time in wormhole space, plenty of time in hi sec.

Looking for a friends corp to help me get back into EvE.

1 Like

Dear Jygar,

Welcome back to eve! You would be a great fit over at JREX! We are a small gang to medium fleet PvP corporation, which has doctrines all over the place. We want people who want to PEW. High SP pvper’s that want to log in and kill.

We also have some indy to fuel our ship blowing up needs. Our Corp has lots of content right out of our door. We are active from 1700-0630 eve time with players ranging from EUSTZ to USTZ. I hope you would join us and based on your interests, you would fit right at home. Fleets and content is what we want to focus on. We will provide you with content and gf’s on all hours of the day. That’s what JREX is about surrounded by a community environment which also plays other games outside of eve together. You won’t be a number with us but a chill dude.

We are also members of a pirate alliance called intergalactic space hobos! We have lots of good fights and great content happening everyday to from blops to roams to Gate camps to dread fights.

I have attached our recruitment thread below which has our discord so you reach us. We also have a public channel called “JREX REC” for all recruitment.

We are a very laid back group that does a lot of pvp. We hope you would want to join us. If you need recommendations of where to do if we are not a good fit, we can help you find a home.

1 Like

Hey if you are interested in playing in wormhole space check us out:

1 Like

Check out Katothen. if you want a return to null with hostiles nearby to shoot.

1 Like

Hey we might be a good fit.

1 Like

Stop by and have a chat, we might be the right fit for you.

1 Like

Hi mate, can you do me a favour and drop by our discord for a chat about this? We’re a PvP corp living in Fountain, part of Imperium and can offer you ops throughout the day. A lot has changed in eight years and we’d be happy to help bring you back up to speed so long as you’re active and get involved. All we ask in return is get on some fleets and have fun.

1 Like

Yo man, well here’s a bit of a different approach to it and we help newbros involved in about every aspect of the game with the different departments, still small so planty of contact with everyone, have a look ;o)

1 Like

Hi, Jygar –

Welcome back to EVE! It’s a perfect time to knock the rust off.

You sound just like the kind of Pilot we’re looking for.

Take a look at us, and if there’s interest, reach out to me.

– Corvar Estidal

https://www.reddit.com/r/evejobs/comments/gczj4y/corp_rebuilding_pvp_arm_w_incentives/

Hey there, WASME has recently gotten back into the mainstream life. We have an active UK and US TZ. Feel free to drop in and have a chat :slight_smile:

Hey there,

WASME - Likely Suspects is a 0.0 Corporation, we are looking to build up our EU/USTZ. There are daily alliance ops and there is never any shortage of things to shoot.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/wasme-likely-suspects-eu-us-nullsec-pvp-corp

We have always been a PvP Corp, we have recently come back from a break from pvp after the Co2/Moa issues. We are for the fun fights, not the killboard padding. We are happily situated in RAZOR Alliance

We can offer:
Fun Fights
Nullsec Space
Capital Fleets
Friendly Atmosphere.

Feel free to get in touch with myself or drop into our recruitment channel: ‘Likely Public’.

Or join our Discord for a chat:

Check us out man.

Hey, man. We’re a bunch of returning vets ourselves with a ton of experience with all play-styles. We’re looking to build a solid community and corp with the ultimate drive of pushing content when we want to, without making Eve our entire lives. We run fleets nearly daily, with alliance content and space for making isk available. Our end game is to build a corp with it’s own community and identity that goes where the fun is and isn’t tied to one place. If this sounds interesting to you check us out.

Highly recommend Quarantine Fleet, they’re good people :smiley:

Even though I’m making a post for F-OFF too :wink:

Hi jygar

WCS is a South African PVP Corp in Null sec with TONS of ISK making opportunities.
We have members from all over from the uk to alaska.

What we Offer:

Indy, Moons, BP’s
PVP on a Massive Scale
Krab…errr…Ratting
Alliance wide Mining Operations + PI
Dedicated Voice Comms
Experienced helpers and support channels
Friendly atmosphere
Abyssal sites

Eintlik doen ons alles!

So, if even one of these interest you, then hop on WCS-Pub, and make some noise.

PS: As jy die kan lees, help dit al klaar baie!!

WE NEED YOU!

Regards

Slannesh

Hey there

EVE G-O-A-T-S is a primarily PVP corp that is primarily EU based but have growing US tz presence. Our membership is largely returning players after a few years inactive that are rediscovering the game.

We spend our time between high sec and wormhole space, but do small gang roams most evenings to low/null/wh space.

We dont take ourselves to seriously and are no afraid of fighting outnumbered (which sometimes leads to our killboard being red: :grin: https://zkillboard.com/character/1536580322/ )

If you are an interested drop me a mail in game, or pop over to our alliance public “ Herd. Public House.

full recruitment post here too if you would like more info. Bored? Terrible player? EVE G-O-A-T-S - UK/EU PvP - Recruiting

Fly safe

Redeem

Hi Jygar!
Check us out, we offer small gang PVP and are a group of returning players ourselves!

Hi there,

You seem like you could be a good fit for Krypted gaming.

We are US and EU based corp. In EU we run a lot of small gang roams out from wormhole space around null sec.

If you are interested come jump in our discord and we can have a chat.

Fly safe,
Dractox

Just want to say thanks to everyone for the messages, I will be back online this weekend, you all seem like great corps, hard choice to be made :grin:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.