Returning Vet. Numerous account. Self funded

o/ if your looking for a chill place to hang out that is graced by the amazing aussie accent we are a group youd fit in well - we are a nullsec au/eu/us corp with a focus on aussie tz

We do a range of content, most notably

PVP in, small gang (nano roams, DT filaments, ishtar harrassment, tear farming), large fleet and medium fleet pvp (large roam pings, small and large ctas)

PVE, its null, youve lived there before, ratting hasnt really changed (angel rats)

Indy is nice, access to multiple ice belts and more r32 & 64 moons than i can count on my hands (i dont know how to count to 10 though so your gonna have to trust me on this one)

We have a real life first mentality, we wont ever make you log on or leave your family to do our activies - instead some of the drunk rich aussies in the corp give away supers on christmas as a reward for not spending time with families or something like that (true story). In all seriousness we are a chill ■■■■ around and find out fun family kind of mentality, with an amazing span of dark humor and a relaxed nature.

If you think you would fit in join our discord @ Agartha Forgeries

you can read more about us @ Agartha Forgeries - GET THE DOGS AU/EU/US NULLSEC PEW PEW/INDY/PVE! - #4 by aLagger_Boi