Please close

Main can fly pretty much anything supers and below, dread alt, indy alt. EVE isn’t my life(anymore lol), my priorities are work and family. I don’t want a super PC snowflake corp. I don’t want a corp full of scrubs. I want to log in for fleets and at least the majority of players know what they are doing. I am looking for a corp in an established null alliance, with competent FCs. Must have sov, must have content. I don’t expect fleets every night but good weekend activity is a must.

Edit: kb

Hey there! If you are looking for a corp that allows you to experience all that eve has to offer look no further <3 - give us a look!

Hello ! ( If you have WH interest, keep reading)

I am currently in a corporation called : Holy Hunters who lives in C5-C5 which gives great Small gang PvP and good Solo ISK making. That said, we’re a PVP focused corporation which we use most of our time scanning or rolling for content.

We’re all US time zone, looking to grow up that time zone. We love to take fights, even if we are being outnumbered. We are a social group of people who play other games as well.

Our corp’s goal is to grow large enough to take all fights and defend smaller WH corporation from evictions. If that sounds interesting, here is a discord link :

Hey dude we fit like half of what your looking for but come check us out.

Hi T’elk, why not jump in our discord and have a chat, One of the oldest corps in EVE with an illustrious Alliance history. We are in NC. what that means is there are almost contstant ops atm with the war going on. We do require you to know how to pvp and we require activity however RL comes first so we have no miniumm kill req.

Hello Come check us out I think we fit all of your categories for a corp. (PVP/NULL) Eagle Wing Industries is looking for new and experienced PVP pilots

Come have a chat with us :slight_smile:

Morning o/

Not knowing if you are a superb fit for us but seems pretty decent if reading your post atleast =)
While there are a sh*tton of corps out there to chose from, UMAH are doing very well and we are growing, both in US and EU timezone. Slightly stronger in EU tz tho but we have intention to grow in both.

We are a corporation with a mixed group of people, pvp(some solo and some go only with the fleets, here if you want some leading fun you can always ping out some fun corp roam and get a few guys out… our corp SRP should recover losses), mining (either mine alliance moons or why not our own corporation moon (Tax on R64 but rest is up for grabs)), indy (if you are into building we have a pretty solid library you can work with…

So we have a “corp home” with our own infrastructure NPC space (Outer Ring), it gives corporation home sense of feeling to have our own structures… but we have alliance Fountain sov space (since we are part of The Initiative) :slight_smile: In both these places you can most likley fund your wallet I would say =)

Lets chat if you are interested to know more =) LINK TO EVE FORUM RECRUITMENT THREAD

Hi there m8

From what you wrote i think you are in the same boat as most of our guys, me included.

we are grown up guys with wifes, kids, jobs and all the above and we currently dont have the luxury of wasting our time next to a titan for hours and then get blueballed.

We run our own alliance as independent with NO BLUES so we get more or less instant pvp since everything that moves is a valid target.

We currently operate in Pochven and venal null npc which is not exactly what you where looking for but if you are willing to hear us out i think you will have some fun with us.

On a daily basis we just pew pew as much we can with what we have, with us our focus is small/midsize pvp where your skills will matter rather than anchor + F1

if you want to get 10 good reasons to why you should consider us please have a look at the post below

and if you wish to speak to us you can always join our discord and talk to us

cheers
prim

Look up Grabby Inc. DM me in game and I’ll get around to the interview process.

1. We’re playing to do stuff with the people we’ve met, not because we think the game is good or heading in the right direction.

2. have members across all timezones, so play when you want.

3. are in an established null sec alliance

Greetings. Our association was designed for the returning Bitter Vet. We have essentially few of the requirements that many other associations have simply because we recruit mostly returning players like yourself. As the post notes we have what you require. Established Alliance, Excellent FC’s for the big fights, competent ones for the fun fleets, no complaints if your just here a couple days a month. CEO started in 2004, knows what real life is.

i might be to late but hey thats what vacation duse :smiley:
anny way plz read the link and i hope i speak to you soon

We are a small corp out in scalding pass under the Valkyrie alliance. We mainly do industry with pvp on the side. Being in the alliance gives us access to moon mining/ratting space/industry structures. Fleets can range from massive all hands on deck to chill small gang roams. We tend to do some small gang roams ourselves on weekends or when we get bored.

You are very much “free” to do your own thing out here. Only requirement is to assist with CTA pings if you are able. Real life comes first always so no one will yell at you for missing one.
come join our discord to chat and see if we are fit for you REPZ

Imperium Technologies would love to have you, with 19 years of experience we have plently of vet you can sit in comms with and talk about the good old days with. We live in a rich and vast area of null-sec that you can explore and do whatever to ur hearts content. I hope you do cobsider us as ur new home. hey bro, I look foward to hearing from you.

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: ArchMage#9082

Welcome to FREGE! You may have found a match.

You are probably asking yourself How can I make the most isk possible. Or How can I get to blow ■■■■ up on a regular. Whichever it may be the following is a list of our current Divisions and their roles in the Corporation.

Mining - This division is the backbone of any organization and FREGE is no exception. If you join the Mining Division You will be participating in mining ops from top quality resources secured by FREGE. Bistot, Crokite, also ops to mine the needs for our Manufacturing Division.

Manufacturing- This Division is the cornerstone to creating the content we all enjoy. It feeds our Markets, Military, and Mining with the equipment needed to rule the Universe.

Marketing Division- This Division is what fuels our constant demand for ISK. It is our bread winner. Utilizing the accumulative work of the other divisions It turns our hard work into Hard Cash.

Security Division - This Division is charged with protecting Corporate Assets in space. Mining Op security, Logistics Security, Base Defense. Without Security our we lose our assets, it is the key component to maximizing our capabilities.

Military Division - This Division is Charged with Showing force and the Might of FREGE. It is comprised of Elite Combat Pilots who fight the wars for our assets and resources. They are often sent into 00, low-sec, WH space where ever they are needed to secure the safety of FREGE Members and Territory. Ensuring the survival of our way of life.

Intelligence Division - This Division is charged with Monitoring Threats to FREGE. both internal and external. Be prepared to wear many hats as information is always at a premium. Anywhere from creating spy’s to infiltrate our enemies to gathering intel in cov ops ships for fleet maneuvers.

Logistics Division - This division is charged with moving goods and assets throughout the Alliance Trade hubs. They link all the divisions together in and are the bloodline of our Organization.

Each division is of equal importance. They all work together to form A chain that is strong enough to allow each of us to Enjoy the aspect of the game we want too. While having an enjoyable time whilst we do so.

Please send me an evemail privately of which division you want to be a part of.

The FREGE community has been around for 18yrs in January. We welcome you into the fold and hope that your time is as enjoyable as it has been for the thousands that have come before.

Thank You for your Time,
Signed/BC

Hey T’Elk,

Are you still looking for a corp? If so, you sound like you’ll be right up our street for who we’re looking for. We’d love to have you and your alt(s) join us!

We have a highsec and nullsec base of ops, with no obligations like paps and faps and fats and whatnots.

The ONLY request is that when structures do come under fire, we all make some sort of effort to turn up, but that is on a corp level, and if it’s not in your timezone, then so be it.

Would love to chat with you further. Please see spam below:

✯ AUTZ ✯ ISK ✯ PVE ✯ Industry ✯ PVP ✯
Long-standing corporation, recently undergone complete overhaul. We are looking for both veteran and newbro pilots.

We have a presence both in nullsec and highsec, and will remain ‘Not War Ellibigle’ for the foreseeable future.

Mature audience. Bring candy. Primarily AUTZ corp, but alliance is USTZ.

We offer a comprehensive rewards scheme and league ladder:

✯ Top Point Earners
✯ Top Bounty Earner
✯ Mining Ops
✯ Top Miners of the Week

Other main points include:

✯ PVE
✯ PVP
✯ Not War Ellibigle
✯ No SP requirements
✯ Highsec+Nullsec base
✯ Easy-going environment
✯ We play a host of other games as well

Ingame channel: Coalition of Carebears
Website application: http://eve-hr.com/uod

hello

we are in scalding pass , we mainly do indy/pve with pvp on the the side. if ya want learn more about us join our discord and see if we are a fit for you REPZ

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.