Returning 44milsp casual dude

Returning pilot, i stopped playing back in 2012 and am returning now as a more casual player, i dont have any preferences other than i don’t have the time to commit to null sec, i want to become self sustainable and catch up with everything that i missed.

• 44 mil sp
  • Caldari Pilot
  • Combat focused
  • IGN = Bjarki78

Hello !

I am currently in a corporation called : Holy Hunters who lives in C5-C5 which gives great Small gang PvP and good ISK making opportunities. That said, we’re a PVP focused corporation which we use most of our time scanning or rolling for content.

We’re all US time zone, looking to grow up that time zone. We love to take fights, even if we are being outnumbered. We are a social group of people who play other games as well.

Our corp’s goal is to grow large enough to take all fights and defend smaller WH corporation from evictions. If that sounds interesting, here is a discord link :

Hi there m8

Welcome back.

from what you wrote i think you are a great fit for our corp.

we are in the same boat, we just simply the luxury of time like we used to.

Therefore we run our own alliance with just one reason to pvp.

we are in 100% independent pvp group that operates from Pochven and Venal.

with us you dont have to attend CTAs, do boring structure bashing or be part of a stupid blue doughnut mentality.

Below you find some other reasons to why you should consider joining us

if you want to speak to us just join our discord below

Hey dude any intrest in new corps? Where very new player friendly and focus… Casual also…

I know you said you dont ha e time for nullsec but it might be less then you think. Come chat with us. We are a very friendly group thatight be a great fit.

1 Like

Bjarki78, mail sent in game, we have a great casual but daily active group, feel free to reach back for further chats.

We are a small corp out in scalding pass under the Valkyrie alliance. We mainly do industry with pvp on the side. Being in the alliance gives us access to moon mining/ratting space/industry structures. Fleets can range from massive all hands on deck to chill small gang roams. We tend to do some small gang roams ourselves on weekends or when we get bored.
You are very much “free” to do your own thing out here. Only requirement is to assist with CTA pings if you are able. Real life comes first always so no one will yell at you for missing one.
come join our discord to chat and see if we are fit for you REPZ

Give us a shot. FREGE is now recruiting 17yr EVE community Opens Recruitment. Be a part of EVE history. FREGE was featured in EON Magazine 1st edition - #3 by bodycollecter

::

You sound like a wonderful fit for our corp. I sent you a in game mail hope to hear from you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.