RezCo - Corpse Collectors Wanted!- Null PvP

Find your way to the nearest Rezco Suicide Squadron recruitment center today! (No sanity required)

So much Copy Pasta…

Usual stuff, come have a look and join us and do derpy stuff :wink:

Turn the volume down!

Best corp in eve! We’re bloodthirsty maniacs here!!!

Find your way to the nearest Rezco Suicide Squadron recruitment center today! (No sanity required)

Looking for pvp pilots who can fly caps. Join Rezco Public channel ingame. EU/US TZ

We are still looking for pilots that likes to pvp

Sanity is possibly a disadvantage given Garland’s Dad jokes!

bumping this harder than Breeze’s mom on a Friday night

Ryan you have a serious thing for breeze’s mom ;p BTW come join. If interested convo me in game or evemail ;p

1 Like

Breezes mom makes the sun shine and the wind blow Psai, shes a beautiful woman.

Bump

You mean Breeze has a MOM?

Not possible…

Oh and bump

I hear you like content…

If dunking 120 dreads and supports isn’t enough then I don’t know what is.

You know the drill ~