100M sp Looking for Corp in NULL SOV

Hey guys I am a returning 100M player with a 50M alt that are both looking for a good Corp in a good alliance. looking to do OPS defense and offense as well as INDY support.
API available upon request.
Raleit, Richard Sorge

1 Like

Resurrection Complex is recruiting! We are a proud member of the distinguished Razor Alliance!

What we offer:

Active Voice Chat and a Community.
    Ore Buyback Programme so you don’t have look far to Finance your PVP.
    Daily fleets.
    Friendly Environment to learn PVP for those pilots who are interested but don’t have the most practice.
    Coalition Fleets.
    Small Gang Roams
    Organised Fleets with Experienced FC’s.
    Corp Funded Capital Programme (Details available upon request).

You can expect relaxed leadership, minimal CTAs, plenty of space for ratting and mining and help with logistics, we in REZCO like to think we’re a bit different from the rest, we’re all about having fun, do you want to Leeroy a Dreadnaught into an enemy fleet in an attempt to hero tackle the points/dictors pinning down friendlies? Being able to whelp ships and not worry about the repercussions? That’s us, we’re all about “fun” a strange concept in Eve Online these days.

Aside from the jokes and the laughs, there’s plenty of people to offer help and advice if requested, if you’re looking for a bunch of chill pilots, without the drama, we’re perfect for you.

Here are some videos of our corp and allies!

If you’re interested in joining Join RezCo Public ingame or you can message me on discord PsaiWi Nenothu#3543

Great group of people just don’t bring pineapple on pizza up haha ;p

Hello friend come have a chat with us 🇬🇧 Extremely Active Corporation , Established NullSec Community, I-FED - Legacy -early EU time zone

Hey there,

WASME - Likely Suspects is a 0.0 Corporation, we are looking to build up our EU/USTZ. There are daily alliance ops and there is never any shortage of things to shoot.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/wasme-likely-suspects-eu-us-nullsec-pvp-corp

We have always been a PvP Corp, we have recently come back from a break from pvp after the Co2/Moa issues. We are for the fun fights, not the killboard padding. We are happily situated in RAZOR Alliance

We can offer:
Fun Fights
Nullsec Space
Capital Fleets
Friendly Atmosphere.

Feel free to get in touch with myself or drop into our recruitment channel: ‘Likely Public’.

Or join our Discord for a chat:

Hello. If you want to do your own ting and still do some pvp, we might have a home for you :slight_smile:

More info here:

You’ve got plenty of options here already, but if you have time, come chat with us at Six Lions Incorporated. We’re part of a good and active alliance. A large number of us are returning players who have recently come back to the game and are starting to hit our stride again. You can find our discord here

I will check this out!

thank you for answering. I will check out your Corp

bump this big time

Hey I’d like to invite you to check out our group Bad Vibe. We are in Triumvirate and live in Etherium Reach.

We are a corp of very old members that stick together, a lot of pvp content every day as well as infrastructure for all your indy needs. We have a lot of fun out here and I invite you to take a look.

Hi, Raleit.

I’m the founder of TXC, part of the SLYCE Alliance. I’d like to raise my hand, express interest, show you who we are and what we do.

Take a few moments, look at our pretty-detailed listing below and – if interested – reach out to me in-game.

Here’s our Forum listing:

Welcome back Raleit.

TSSOC, no BS laid back member of TEST

Sounds like you will be in high demand :slight_smile: Hope you will give us a chance. Come say high hang out and see if you want to be part of the family. Here is a little bit about me and the Corp

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do as long as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you

1 Like

Stop by and have a chat, we might be a good fit for you.

We are recruiting! Check us out. Mindstar Technology Is Recruiting

Do you consider yourself a virtuous pod pilot Raleit? Do you really dislike vileness acts? The Virtus Crusade [VIC.] is calling every righteous soul to fight the waves of chaos and plunder, helping to build a New Eden where virtue thrives. Reject the path of chaos and vileness of indiscriminate plunder, pirating, and destruction as proclaimed and fulfilled by entities like Goonswarm, Pandemic Horde, and Test Alliance and all pirates and terrorists alike. Stand up against these despicable creatures and join the ranks of Virtus Crusade.

[Our narrative rephrased]

Virtus Crusade [VIC.] is an established corp of kindred spirits that has a character requirement (instead of a skillpoint requirement), with strong branches is PVP (>30.000 kills), PVE, industry, and mining. As a proud member of Curatores Veritatis Alliance [CVA] we uphold NRDS in whole EVE and hold sov in 1-1I53 and TXJ-II in Providence. We have all the different Upwell structures you need available. In PVP we fly everything from frigates up to blobs and capitals, making already more than 30.000 kills on the enemies of Provibloc. Providence is a regular target of different power blocks, so we have constant fights ranging from small fleet skirmishes to massive fleet fights.

Interested? Read more about us on our full recruitment add or join our ingame channel VIC Public.

Hello Raleit,

> Eve Defence Force is currently recruiting. We offer a wide range of PvP types with upgraded space behind us. Right now we offer a balance of varied op types, in a variety of ship types, but relaxed enough for you to come home and make ISK as and when you need it.

Hop by our Discord for a chat if you like what you read in our thread and you meet our requirements. We’d love to chat to you.

Hey Raleit,

I think our corporation would be a good fit for you.
We are a heavy PVP entity with an industrial core for building PVP hand out ships and caps.
We have a wealth of content and live a single JF jump from Jita, you can contact me in game or over forum at your leisure.