Sale finished please close

I will take Darth Natasha for 8bil as soon as possible.

i can work with that transfer will be via plex using support ticket can get that going soon as isk and account name is recieved.

ok, this is my first time buying so i will need some help doing this lol.

it is mostly straight forward you send the agreed upon isk to the character being bought i then pay the transfer fee in this case with plex via support ticket which i already have prepped in plex vault you also send an email to this character in game with the name of the account you want the character transferred to. account name is the name you use to log in with (never ever give out password though even CCP wont ask for that)

once a GM gets to the support ticket as soon as a few hours or up to 48 hours it will be transferred manually.

ok, what do i enter if the account i want it on is connected to steam?

hmm not 100% sure on that i assume the account log in name used to log into eve.

I just read up on it, I need to do something extra really quick and then im good. This shouldn’t take long

Ok, i will mail the username to Darth along with the isk, should be in the next 5 minutes

Mail sent along with isk

okay support ticket started soon as a GM gets to it you will have your new char

ok, thanks for the char!

np happy holidays!

transfer of Darth Natasha complete enjoy the character.

up we go sex bunny still for sale

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.