Several experienced UK players, or extensive PVP corp looking for ALLIANCE

I represent 4 or 5 experienced UK players who are looking for a life in nul sec… We are currently in a small corp that camp a nul sec entrance so we know alot about small scale pvp, 5-10 man gang fights we are around 2007 to 2010 characters, most of us over 100 mill skillpoints, some of us over 150mill skillpoints with several alts that would come too.
We pretty much play eve every night and camp together, so we’re looking for a similar kind of corp, but would like to get involved in some large fights and also carry on doing our hit and run type operations :slightly_smiling_face: UK players would be perfect but mainly EU timezones would be fine, we have extensive killboards as you can see and we are looking to test ourselves in the game… If you are interested in bolstering your corp in a big alliance or you want a decent pvp corp to join your alliance, look no further… message me if you have any questions…

2 Likes

If you’re willing to all join a null sec corp SBBAL would love to talk to you.

SLYCE is the alliance we are a part of we have a Industrial EU presence and a more developed PVP US tz one.

SBBAL is looking to add in some EU pvp and cool dudes to the corp.

Your zKillboard looks awesome btw. We in the US tz also have t2 ship production and caps going if you’re ever in need of ships we can make them to provide for your activities/losses when you have them.

Our in game channel is Short Bus Ballaz Public

The discord is : https://discord.gg/dyAgZyd

Just ask for Milli or Ari.
Have fun and fly dangerous o7

2 Likes

If you are interested in joining a corp then check out Federation of Freedom Fighters. We are a PvP first Coro that is looking to expand its EUTZ capabilities.

We have a good group of EU players and are looking for more PvP pilots to cause chaos for our enemies.

We offer quite a bit for our corp:

SRP (Cap and Subcap)
Competent FCs in all Timezones
Access to 0.0 space
Ability to make isk to fuel your PvP habits
Have a strong Indy core to build whatever ship you need.
Plus a lot more.

If you have questions feel free to contact me in game or join the in game channel F-OFF NOW to speak to a recruiter.

1 Like

Hi @Rebel_Dog
FUN inc is recruiting!
Come and check us out - i think you guys would be a great fit in FUN inc! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey mate, I think you’d be a pretty good fit for us. We have UK players who meet up IRL on the regular, and the majority of our EUTZ players are UK.

Based on your playstyle I think you’d fit well with us… we like to abuse geurilla warfare tactics and fight the blob outnumbered. Small gang is key, we like to keep it tight knit. We constantly try new things to keep it fresh, and play with fun in mind.

We live in the nullsec region of Insmother and are proud members of Triumvirate.

We are looking for players who are,

• Active. 82% of our players are active daily.
  • Combat focused. Blowing up ships is a part of our daily routine.
  • Eager to improve, learn, and grow as a player.

Our playstyle involves,

Outside of EVE Online, we have multiple game branches (Rust, WoW) to blow off steam, and numerous IRL meetups in the UK and US.

Learn a bit more about us at our website, or check out our killboard.

Want to chat? Drop by our Discord!

2 Likes

Hi Lads,

I’m one the UK chaps in SBBAL. Hop into the discord and see what you think of the guys here.

I joined very recently and they’ve been teaching me a lot. In terms of unique offering for a Corp I think it’s really the people not the services. Everyone has SRP, daily roams blah blah blah. From the sounds of things you guys have formed a tight knit group of friends so you obviously value camaraderie.

Come and see if you gel well these muppets.

Even the American ones aren’t too obnoxious :wink:

2 Likes

We wouldn’t take your corp because it’s a bit too small for our liking, but if you’re interested in merging, you should definitely take a look at Alwar Fleet, they are the EUTZ heavy corp in the Federation Uprising alliance, which is a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance based in Pure Blind. We live full time in Nullsec with a fully stocked market and everything.

We specialize in Small to Medium Gang PVP, but if our home comes under attack, we are more than capable of dishing 100+ man fleets. Alwar Fleet in general is more higher skill players, so you’d in very well. We have fleets every day that are run alliance wide in both EU and USTZ.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our Discord: http://bit.ly/Fed_UP

Hi!

We are a largely industrial corp living in NPC null but we are looking to expand our PVP wing, and our alliance includes PVP corps as well with regular alliance-wide PVP operations

I’m personally in UK but we have members from over 20 countries in all timezones.

The corp is Real Life friendly but don’t think that means quiet - we have high levels of activity around the clock, especially in EU and US evenings (although our AUTZ group is growing fast too)

Maybe not exactly what you’re looking for but as I say it’s an active growth area for us and if you’d be up for mentoring some of our less experienced members as well then there would be opportunities for that as well

Let me know if you’d like to chat further. Our main thread is here:

I think you’d fit right in with our alliance “Two Maidens One Chalice”, we’re a very tight knit social group who play together daily and are obnoxiously active. We primarily do small/medium gang stuff with healthy doses of larger scale fights including caps.

You should come chat with us ingame, mail/convo “Gian Bal”

bump bump

1 Like

Still here @Rebel_Dog
if you wanna talk mate

RIOT Recruitment

I have sent a in game mail pm me to talk

Im intrested, convo or mail me ingame

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.